Options

Replies

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Checking in with a fast (for me) 4km run

02.11 Tue 12°C 4.0km 33min

total: 4.00/80.5km (1.3km ahead)

Annoyance: My Garmin watch didn't record this run. I sync'ed the data over to Garmin but it's still not part of the VO2max etc data. Hmpf.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,111 Member
    Options
    Thanks @martaindale . Great run. As for trick or treaters, we got a lot when I was little, but once they started doing trunk or treat and things in town, no one comes around the rural neighborhoods anymore, not even the neighborhood kids.

Beautiful picture of this morning's run @AlphaHowls ! Hope your back is feeling better.

That's a lot of trick or treaters @Teresa502 ! Bet your mom enjoys spending that time with you. Great workout today...run, walk, and gym! Amazing since you also worked!

Nice run @SummerSkier . Sometimes it's great to not have any sort of goal in mind and just get out there and run!

Nice run @yirara . Sometimes it takes a bit for my Garmin to sync with Garmin Connect. I assume it's my slow internet, but who knows.

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,111 Member
    Options
    2.0/70.0 miles

Run - 0.00 Walk - 2.00 miles - driveway laps

Decided to walk a couple of miles instead of run since I had the long run yesterday. I'm not sore at all, knock on wood. Just being cautious. I also cleaned house and hauled some wood at mom's this afternoon.

My Garmin is being weird. It is saying that I have no "training status," that I need to run outdoors twice with my HR to get a status. Why running outdoors. I would think a treadmill run and all the running I have been doing outside would count. It seems to have in the past. Fortunately, I really don't care. Just thought it was odd.
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    7 miles this morning. Not a bad run, but not great either. Tried to go slow and easy, but just managed the slow part. It felt effortless for about a minute after about 4 miles, then it was gone.

exercise.png
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    As part of the Holiday Challenge, I needed to run the Great Pumpkin 5K this week so I headed out around 7:00 am and got that done. My time was slower than I would have liked it to have been, but grateful I was able to get outside and run it.

What a beautiful place to run @tarun_yadavA!
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Teresa502 wrote: »
    As part of the Holiday Challenge, I needed to run the Great Pumpkin 5K this week so I headed out around 7:00 am and got that done. My time was slower than I would have liked it to have been, but grateful I was able to get outside and run it.

What a beautiful place to run @tarun_yadavA!

@Teresa502 thank you! And well done on your early AM 5k
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Beautiful photos @AlphaHowls and your neighbor is spot on!
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    @Scott6255 rest tomorrow and stuff your face with carbs, you've got this!

Yes, that is my plan. Have been eating more carbs this whole week in anticipation.
    Thanks @eleanorhawkins and @Teresa502