November 2022 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    @Fit2btied2016 thanks T! 😊 It's an amazing place. Something for everyone! Recommend!
  • tarun_yadavA
    Options
    @Teresa502 well done on getting the 9 in!
  • tarun_yadavA
    Options
    @kgirlhart - how was the Sake KitKats?
    I've tried Green Tea KitKats - not a fan! Lol
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Did anyone watch the lunar eclipse this morning? I got up at 4:00 am to watch. It was pretty neat. After coffee and a little work, I did a body weight workout video and headed out for an easy 2 mile run. With my cooldown walk and a walk on the beach I ended up walking 3.80 miles today. I signed up for a kayak excursion for this morning. It's started to get windy here in HHI from the hurricane coming up the coast. There were 8 people who showed up for the kayaking but 6 chickened out when they heard how rough the water would be with the 20mph winds and the full moon tide. That left 2 of us and the guide. We had a great time but it was tough going out. If you stopped paddling you immediately started floating backwards. Great 2-hour upper body workout! After laying on the beach for a little while, I drug the bike out and rode it until dark (9 miles).

@quilteryoyo - Glad Tippy got a good report and I love that she was telling you all about her day!

@martaindale - This getting dark so early plays with my head also. I'm ready for bed by 7:00 thinking it has to be at least 9:00!

Glad you are feeling better @shanaber but that growling coyote sounds pretty scary to me too! Glad you and Hobbes made it out safely!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,007 Member
    Options
    hahaha @kgirlhart. If it looks like an eclipse...... Nice job getting that run in.

Glad your speed is picking up @tarun_yadavA . I had no doubt.

@eleanorhawkins Yeah for getting up on "your" mountain again. Glad you were super extra cautious too. Also very glad the deer ignored you for the most part. Nature is amazing in her ability to make a quick comeback after a devastating fire.