Sexting in a relationship

Options

Replies

• Mrs_Bones
    Mrs_Bones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Shady, shady. I believe if you're doing something you wouldnt do in front of your partner, then you probably shouldn't be doing it
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    Meh, my husband and I would both be fine with it, but we're not super tied to sexual monogamy. So, depends on the couple.
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    It's whatever the rules are in your relationship.
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    It's not really my thing. As far as general flirting goes, everyone does that. But I think it's crossing a line when you start sexting with someone that isn't your partner.

I agree with this!
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Not "cheating".

But it's possibly inappropriate if it's extreme.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    To echo my wife's post, not a big deal to either of us. If anything, it would probably just make us want to jump each other even more. Everyone wins.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't do it. And I know it's definitely not something my husband would do. But, I think it's ok, if both partners are consenting of it.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Damn right that's cheating. I don't play that.

Damn right! Agreed... I don't play that.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    To echo my wife's post, not a big deal to either of us. If anything, it would probably just make us want to jump each other even more. Everyone wins.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Sup, stud?
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Definitely wouldn't be happy about the husband doing that nor would I do it myself.
  • Toblave
    Toblave Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Cheating imo. There's a huge difference between a harmless smile or a joke and sending pics of yourself and talking dirty to someone else other than your partner.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I believe if you're doing something you wouldnt do in front of your partner, then you probably shouldn't be doing it

^This

Yup. This.
  • 1dce
    1dce Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Shady, shady. I believe if you're doing something you wouldnt do in front of your partner, then you probably shouldn't be doing it
    exactly this I take it a step farther and say you shouldn't have any friends you wouldn't want your partner to meet either
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

Sup, stud?

tumblr_m1i5x0fjwm1r0rz5to1_500.jpg
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I believe if you're doing something you wouldnt do in front of your partner, then you probably shouldn't be doing it

^This

Yup. This.

True.
  • JDMarlowe
    JDMarlowe Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I wont even send my wife pics.... With my luck, she would leave her phone somewhere or loose and and my junk would be on public display or end up on some website.... lol.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    It's stupid. But I'm 47 and might be behind the times, though I don't see myself as old at all. It just seems demeaning, and it's sad that not only adults do it, but kids do it too
  • jsiricos
    jsiricos Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    And thats, basically, why I am divorced

Because he couldn't keep it on the net, and he couldn't stop..
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't tolerate it in my marriage.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options

Sup, stud?

Hah!
    tumblr_m1i5x0fjwm1r0rz5to1_500.jpg