JUST FOR TODAY... One day at a time .. Daily Commitment for 2023!

Options

Replies

• emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Need to start logging again tomorrow. Vacation was fun, but the whole time I was only able to eat crackers, toast, and rice. I need to push myself more, no matter how sick it makes me feel afterward. I can’t carry on the way I’ve been doing the past few days.

So tomorrow I’m recommitting to myself
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,576 Member
    Options
    JFT for 5/28/2023 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added. (last 5/26)✔️Modified this to allow dessert with DH and friend.
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, ice cream, bagels, frozen cookies).✔️
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/24)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Monday 5/29✔️
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/26). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last 5/23) (a little in honey mustard ok)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts, but none of Gary's canned nuts.✔️
    8) No beef jerky today.✔️
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 5/23)✔️
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 5/15)Didn't eat today.
    11) Can eat dinner early with FIL. Can eat what I want at restaurant.
    JFT for 5/29/2023 (tomorrow)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added. (last 5/28)
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, ice cream, bagels, frozen cookies).
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/24)
    4) Don't weigh again until Monday 5/29
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/28). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last 5/23) (a little in honey mustard ok)
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts, but none of Gary's canned nuts.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 5/23)
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 5/15)[/color]

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
    ================== 4DW started =============
    Since MFP is going to close the blogs soon, I have to move my 4DWs (4 Day Wins) here.
    Now in shared file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 5/29/2023 (today)✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, ice cream, bagels, frozen cookies).
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/24)
    4) Don't weigh again until Monday 5/29
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/28). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts, but none of Gary's canned nuts.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 5/23)
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 5/15)[/color]
    Since MFP is going to close the blogs soon, I have to move my 4DWs (4 Day Wins) here.
    Now in shared file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - After I eat my carrots, I won't eat again until dinner. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 5/29/2023 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added. (last 5/28)✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, ice cream, bagels, frozen cookies).✔️
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/24)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Monday 5/29✔️
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/28). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts, but none of Gary's canned nuts.✔️
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 5/23)✔️
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 5/15)✔️
    11) Can eat dinner early with FIL. Can eat what I want at restaurant.✔️
    JFT for 5/30/2023 (tomorrow)✔️
    3) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/24)
    4) Don't weigh again until Thursday 6/1
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/28). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    10) No sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 5/29)

Now in shared file:

• emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I logged all my food today. And I made a conscious effort to make my meals more balanced. I’ll call that a win
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,730 Member
    Options
    :)
  • jennysweet58
    jennysweet58 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    @emgracewrites, I need to start logging again too - I've spent the last week eating healthier, but the holiday weekend sort of unraveled that. Exercise has been good, but I need to start getting more serious about actually losing some pounds.
    JFT:
    log food & stay within calories
    exercise at pool
    100 oz water
    no alcohol
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,313 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I had a concussion from falling down the stairs last week. I slept and excessively long time for days in a row. I had just attributed that to giving blood Monday, but then on Saturday I wasn't able to participate in spin class without dizziness and nausea. That and today it's like a fog has lifted. I didn't realize there was a fog, until it was gone. I really did hit my head pretty hard Tuesday when I fell, but I didn't think I was actually hurt. At least I'm feeling better today.

Lovely long weekend filled with cookouts and graduation parties. Sierra even came in for a visit with the grand puppy who is getting big fast! My eating was out of control, but I didn't drink so that's a positive. Bought some flowers yesterday and had planned to put them in the ground after our cookout. Unfortunately, the weather turned dark and rainy in the evening so I guess I will do that this evening. Tuesdays are typically reserved for biking, but if I don't get these in the ground, I'm afraid they will die. I have a hard enough time keeping things alive without getting off to a bad start. Oh... also need to repost a few things. Need potting soil.

Other than that, I have very few plans for today. Doggo needs to go to the vet at 2:30pm for an ultrasound of his bladder/kidneys to make sure he just had a UTI not a tumor. He's getting old, but it seems that the antibiotics worked so I'm pretty sure it was just a UTI. Ohhhh, if I take dog to vet and leave work early I may be able to plant flowers and ride bike...

Work stuff is getting real lately. Big projects and big complaints. New job interview is tomorrow afternoon. Even if I get it, I will make sure I'm able to finish out a few big things before I go.

JFT Tuesday
    - Work by 7:00 :smiley:
    - Meetings
    - Protein bar for breakfast
    - Work on audit prep for next week
    - Dog to Vet
    - Plant flowers
    - Bike ride?
    - Leftovers for dinner
    - No alcohol
    - Bed by 10:00.
  • pridesabtch
    Options
    :)

Miss you!
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 5/30/2023 (today)✔️
    3) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/24)
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/28). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    10) No sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 5/29)

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.
    Now in shared file:

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - After my hot cocoa, I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 5/30/2023 (yesterday)✔️
    3) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/24)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Thursday 6/1✔️
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/28). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    10) No sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 5/29)✔️

JFT for 5/31/2023 (today)✔️
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/30)
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/30). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 5/29)
    Now in shared file:

• pridesabtch
    Options
    JFT Tuesday
    - Meetings :smiley:
    - Protein bar for breakfast :smiley:
    - Work on audit prep for next week :(
    - Dog to Vet :smiley:
    - Plant flowers :smiley:
    - Bike ride? :(
    - Leftovers for dinner :smiley:
    - No alcohol :smiley:
    - Bed by 10:00. :smiley:

Been a crazy day at work today. Glad I'm only working until 1:00pm. Interview is at 2:30, wish me luck. Interviews these days are hard, they ask all of these situational questions about your experience. That isn't a bad thing, but I tend to start talking before I've completely formed the thought and then stammer. Gotta remember to slow it down a bit.

JFT Wednesday
    - Meetings ALL morning :smiley:
    - Research some examples of interview questions :smiley:
    - Research prospective company
    - Interview (EEK)
    - Follow up with Japanese customers this evening about complaint
    - Trivia
    - Limit alcohol to 3 light beers
    - Home by 10:00
    - Bed by 11:00
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitments - After my pecans, I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 5/31/2023 (today)✔️
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/30)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Thursday 6/1✔️
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/30). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 5/29)✔️
    JFT for 6/1/2023 (tomorrow)✔️
    1) Can have dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added. (last 5/28)
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 5/30)
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 5/30). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) Honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last 5/23) (a little in honey mustard ok)
    8) No beef jerky today.
    10) No sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 5/31)
    11) Can eat lunch early due to lunch meeting.

Now in shared file:

[/quote]

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,067 Member
    Options
    @pridesabtch

Good luck for your interview today!🤞 🍀
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    JFT:
    *No coffee until 8am
    *No food until 10am
    *No snacks after 8pm
    *At least 8000 steps today
    *Get to Zumba today
    *Get kids to bike & play this morning
    *Catch up emails for credits & cash (work)

I've been behind on everything. I finally got the newest recipe posted yesterday but that was a week later than originally planned. If anyone wants to check it out.... https://www.healthyeatingwithlinda.com/post/everything-bagel-seasoned-cheese-ball
    It's my daughter's first day of summer break. That means I'm done with class parties, awards days, and all the rest of the stuff that comes with the last month of school. Hopefully that means I'll finally stop running so much and be able to get myself more fully back on track.
  • pridesabtch
    Options

JFT Wednesday
    - Meetings ALL morning :smiley:
    - Research some examples of interview questions :smiley:
    - Research prospective company :smiley:
    - Interview (EEK) :smiley:
    - Follow up with Japanese customers this evening about complaint :smiley:
    - Trivia :smiley:
    - Limit alcohol to 3 light beers :smiley:
    - Home by 10:00 :smiley:
    - Bed by 11:00 :smiley:

I think my interview went well yesterday. Not perfect, but pretty good. There was only one question I really struggled with. The interview panel seemed attentive and receptive to my answers. Now the waiting begins. They are wanting to fill the roll quickly, so I should know by next week.

Today, there are massive customer issues I need to deal with, and I have very few answers for them. Not my favorite part of the job. I hate not having answers.

This evening I have a Bible School work day. Painting and such. Not sure what all they need done, but they have my time and talents from 6 - 8:30.

JFT Thursday
    - Meetings starting at 7:00 straight through until 1:00pm (canceled one meeting)
    - Investigation stuff
    - Sort mom's bills
    - VBS workday
    - No alcohol
    - Bed by 10:00