WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR FEBRUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,941 Member
    Options
    Paulameld wrote: »
    Hi. I'm new here. I'm determined at 7am but by 3pm I'm a couch potato eating chips, but really mean to change that. Pol in UK
    Oh, and I'm NOT tech savvy in any way so please forgive mistakes.

Welcome here!
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    (((Allie))) — You are an excellent grandmother, and do your best for your grandchildren. Carmine needs to be able to tryout and choose the identity that fits best. You are accepting, and give Carmine the opportunity to decide. That is a valuable gift. ⭐️
  • pmileader2
    pmileader2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    auntiebk this is my page name pmileader2 I live currently in Huntsville, AL have no pictures to post. A bit unsure of how to post and respond. Technically challenged. :D
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,733 Member
    Options
    <3
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,225 Member
    Options
    Just catching up before bed.

Intentions for today:
    📍Declutter wardrobe —>
    📍laundry✔️
    📍family Skype ✔️
    📍Latin translation —>
    📍prep for gynae appointment tomorrow ✔️
    📍solid habits✔️

Virtual (((hugs))) and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for all those those who need them.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,582 Member
    Options
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :)
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    Taxes- I use to do mine, but things got complicated when I bought the first rental property with DH. Now someone else does them for us. I just have to get all the paperwork together.

Death preparation- I have been thinking about it lots. My brother even mentioned it today. I am thinking that I need to get started on that. I am thinking that I need to put the important papers in the safe, but then who do I give the code to in the event of needed. I really need to figure this out. I could do a safety deposit box with someone else on the signature card. Dilemmas. It was easier when I had nothing, but life is easier now.

Just last minute thoughts.
    CT Calcium Scan in the morning.

B)
    Kylia
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Carol, My heart goes out to you. We have all done things we regret. I betrayed the trust of a good friend in postgraduate school once and paid for it by losing the friendship. I learned the lesson, but I paid a dear price. (((Hugs)))
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,582 Member
    Options
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,941 Member
    Options
    pmileader2 wrote: »
    auntiebk this is my page name pmileader2 I live currently in Huntsville, AL have no pictures to post. A bit unsure of how to post and respond. Technically challenged. :D

You're doing just fine. :smile: