WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR FEBRUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• myvt9v4crh
    myvt9v4crh Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Machka, I have used Katla 49 and I like it. It combines the first three letters of my first name and the first two letters of my last name. 49 is my birth year. It is simple & I like it. What do you suggest? Have you been pushed to change your name? How did you get what you like?
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,922 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    myvt9v4crh wrote: »
    I my id has been Katla49. I like it. It includes Kat & La — Kat is the first three letters of my first name and La is the first 2 letters of my last name. 1949 is my birth year.

So use that one then!

MFP has never suggested I change my user name. They don't do that. However, if you can't remember your password, there will be a message that either your user name or password is not correct.

Did you forget your password?

M in Oz
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,250 Member
    Options
    wvu2xd7x2e3t.jpg

:p:p:p
    Love Heather UK xxxxxx
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,187 Member
    Options
    Getting ready for Latin study group at 10 am so just a quick read.

Kylia: Glad things are clear so far.

Intentions for tomorrow:
    📍Latin study group
    📍general chores
    📍laundry
    📍solid habits

Virtual (((hugs))) and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for all those those who need them.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri

• ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Tracey-thanks for sharing Covid experience. Wednesday has been worst day in terms of aches and head stuffiness etc. Have not had a real fever. Mainly just really tired and feel disconnected. I also have noticed the vertigo-primarily in the morning. I do hope that goes away! Where are you having pain? Still your back/hips?

Kylia-congrats on passing all tests. I know they can be a pain to go through but really, with some of these if they catch things early there is such a good chance of dealing with things that once were a death sentence. Dd not realize how warm it was here until you gave temperature.

Terri-I rather envy your Latin study group. I only took a year or so of it but quite liked it. I have also wanted to learn to read Classical Greek. For some reason I want to read Aristotle and Plato in the original. I think those may well be some retirement endeavors.

Picking up groceries at 9:30. Think I may go for short walk (like around a block or two) just to get fresh air.

Have a good day all,

Ginny in Ohio

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,250 Member
    Options
    Ginny - we caught covid on our cruise, but didn't realise we had it until we got home and tested. The worst of it, for me, was two weeks of tiredness. Really, really tired, and loss of interest in doing much. Don't beat yourself up if you take a while to get back into gear. <3

Quiet, recovery day today. People and travelling take it out of me, but I'm so, so glad I went. B says she will fly down south again in the summer, so I hope we can coordinate a meeting then.
    I've been done my exercises and am just about to start some writing admin to get ideas for my book in the right places and print a poem. Not creative, but I do like to be tidy. :p

I did a Waitrose delivery order this morning. Coming tomorrow before lunch. Everything is sooooooo expensive. :'( I had to wait until DH'S state pension had gone in to the joint account. Luckily, February and March are council tax free months, which has helped enormously.

Love you all, Heather UK xxxxxx
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    <3
  • myvt9v4crh
    edited February 2023
    Options
    I have been frustrated by the MyFitnessPal site. I am Katla or Katla49. I have not changed my password. It is Katla49.

Katla49
  • Machka9
    Options
    I have been frustrated by the MyFitnessPal site. I am Katla or Katla49.

Katla49

Log out and log back in as Katla49.
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,722 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
    Here with Miles,he and Tracy getting ready for the day.
  • myvt9v4crh
    edited February 2023
    Options
    How do I log out?

Katla
  • myvt9v4crh
    edited February 2023
    Options
    How do I log out? I have never logged out. I am frustrated.

I am Katla

I am Katla, Katla49, or 4Katla9

I appreciate help.
  • Machka9
    edited February 2023
    Options
    How do I log out? I have never logged out.

If you've never logged out, why are you logged in with a different name? The only way you've got a new name is because you logged out of your original name.

See your little picture in the top, right corner? Click it and choose Sign Out.

kadsvbrm9vrp.png
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Katla ~ If the computer you are using had a snag, it may have locked you out of your usual page. You may be able to get back in the way you wish to be identified by shutting the computer down and then logging in with the ID you like. That has happened to me when my internet provider had an outage. Just a thought!

Carol in GA
  • minicooper452
    minicooper452 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Welcome newbies and returnees! (((hugs))) to those who need them.

It was a good story Tracey.

Allie, I've always been very proud that I can touch the floor. Of course, I've never had bad hips. I've been blessed. After reading about all of you, it gave me great pleasure to touch the floor again yesterday. Not to brag, just to do it. 63 years old tomorrow and I can still touch the floor!

Karen, what a WONDERFUL way to look at leaving things & places behind. We had so many great events in Mom's house at the lake too and now the new owners can make it their home and enjoy that land and the beautiful lake. As much as I'll miss it, I'll always have those memories. Thank you.

Oh no, Lisa... I hope not! Prayers that you're both just... tired.

24-Reflect on steps you have taken to achieve past goals... I'll have to think on this one a bit
    Love and Blessings, Carla, in MN
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    CARLA ~ Happy 63rd Birthday Tomorrow! :)

Carol in GA