CamandJarvis Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    @CamandJarvis I’m confused
    “ Last weight
    02/10 - 163.1

Round Goal: 161.xlb Water goal: 90oz.

Day, Weight, Comment
    2/11 - 162.3 - Very slight jump up.”

163.1 to 162.3 isn’t a jump up, as I see it.

TYPO! 2/10 is supposed to be "162.1" and therefore 2/11 at 162.3 is 0.2 higher. Oops! Thanks for that! It's updated for today (:
  • clprieur
    clprieur Posts: 264 Member
    Options

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

HSW - 218.2 (Feb. 2015) - 135
    2023 Goals — no snacking after dinner; calories below maintenance, adjusted every 10 lbs; move more; eat mostly healthfully, no extremes. Aim for 150 by the end of the year.

2/12 - 178.6
    Boom. But no surprise. I’ve had several days way over calories so my calories average is about 400 over goal. I’m eating even when I’m not hungry. Aaagghhhh. I’ve got to get a grip. I know how to lose weight and very consciously sabotage myself. Why? Well, it’s supposed to warm up today, so I’ll try to get my butt in gear for a long-ish walk with Booker. He’s only 3 months old, so not up to miles and miles yet, but he can still get me out for some exercise. Anyone know any good books or articles on the psychology of overeating? My eating is clearly emotional, not physiological. Sigh.

I recommend the Diet Culture Rebel podcast. It is about intuitive eating, which I cannot embrace fully, but there are a lot of good things to learn, all the same. It talks about checking in with your body, to honor your hunger and honor your fullness, etc. Gentle nutrition. I found it helpful. :)

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,845 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @SheilaBoneham I found this book helpful. s6ovfjrsz3h2.jpeg

I need to reread it.