Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 214

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options
    @SModa61 With DH “out of commission” from early September to early January my fasting went to H*** in a hand basket! I need to get back with it and decided last night when I looked in the mirror that there is no time like the present! I’m starting after I eat my leftover steak and salad around noon. I also need to re-read Beck! AND I have been slacking off on water for some reason.

@deepwoodslady I would ask her to do a new A1C to reflect the changes you have made.

@Sherbog I think many of us “report” today what happened yesterday. Whatever works for you is the best way to do it! 😁 I use a “Note” on my phone and add comments daily.

@RyotaFujikawa Several of us find that it takes a couple of days for food and drink to show on the scale. Continue what you’re doing and eventually a pattern will show. Patience.

@AR10at50 Your comment regarding the bees made me recall the lavender we planted several years ago. We were told the rabbits wouldn’t eat it. I remember it blooming and being covered with bees but ALAS, the pesky rabbits ate it to the ground!
  • RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    @_JeffreyD_ I'm so glad your surgery went well and that you're improving daily!