WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2023

Options

Replies

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,197 MFP Staff
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    I don't think she is able to do that ... she could, but I think it's beyond her.

@durden , @Betty ...MFP staff ... can you please help Katla49. She is definitely not tech savvy and is under a lot of stress in other areas so is unable to fix this herself. She also only has a phone and not a laptop.

Thank you!

Hi @Machka9! I can't commit to hopping into this thread and helping- I also would really strongly suggest not posting, or advising others to post, their passwords on a public forum... but based on what I'm seeing here I think this user would be best served contacting our Customer Happiness team- this is exactly the sort of thing they are here to help with.

@myvt9v4crh To reach our support team for assistance, please send an email to support@myfitnesspal.com explaining the problem you are having. Our Customer Happiness team deals with stuff like this all the time and would be more than happy to help.

• auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,494 Member
    Options
    @myvt9v4crh Katla can you get into your email?
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Rosemarie, my deepest condolences on the loss of your husband.

Katla, I wish I was close by. I would find you and fix your problem with MFP. I think what happened is that you got logged out of MFP by the system, then instead of logging back in, you created a new account. My advise is the same as some others have said. Find someone there who can delete the new account and help you log in with Katla49 and your password. I know you are overwhelmed right now. We are happy to have you here posting, regardless of your user name. As long as you sign your post, we know who you are. Pip, you are so sweet to offer to help. I hope that you can help her on the phone.

Beth, I did not reach my February goals either. I am thankful to have at least stayed the same. I have also been really successful in meeting my protein goals. Unfortunately, I relied way too much on protein bars instead of real food. I aim to do better in March.

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,225 Member
    Options
    Had a nice chat with my friend L today. <3 Discussed my new book's first chapter, the family palimpsest. I'm having fun remembering my grandparents. :D She told me lots of stuff about her grandmother.

I ordered a new black, edge to edge cardigan today. My pension arrived! :p The one I wear every day of my life must be more than 10 years old. It is so thin and has holes under the arms. I have ordered an identical new one! :p I was thinking of the cruise, because it is my cover up for daywear. It will arrive tomorrow.

DH is really getting into the painting. He has drafted out copies of two 1930s advertisements. Must have another painting session soon! :D<3 I will get my bedroom view right! :#

Much love, Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,225 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Barbara - I don't know when your birthday is, but I wish you A VERY HAPPY ONE!!! <3 I hope you are treating yourself. You deserve it. <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Barbara, ditto what Heather just said! I stink on ice at keeping up with birthdays. And no, the folks that own the house are MIA, haven't seen them since December. There's no For Sale sign, so I still have hope they haven't sold it out from under us... Plus I keep checking the obituaries, just in case. Talked to someone else who knows them, and she said the husband has looked like he was dying for the last ten years. Apparently hasn't gotten there yet...

Walmart trip, so am worn right down to the ground. I've got lots of blood work slated here in a couple weeks with the VA. It will be interesting to see where everything stands.

While reasonably technical, I'm on a droid phone, so would have been less than useless in this discussion. I hope Pip can gently guide Katla through the necessary effort to get things back to right.

Later,
    Much love,
    Lisa in AR
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Barbara!

Okie
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Barbara!

Went to dentist this morning for checkup and cleaning. All is well. Got the pickup back home and it is running well. It is sunny but very chilly today. Planning chicken white chili for this evening. Will put it in the crockpot soon.

Lanette - seriously considering at least a small generator. The solar power sounds interesting.

Pip - hope you can help Katla out and thanks.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Barbara, Happy Birthday!!!

Karen in Virginia
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Pip, Yay! I know you’ll get the rogue account eliminated and restore Katla49!

Karen in Virginia
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,494 Member
    Options
    myvt9v4crh wrote: »
    I am happy to be here. This group is so important for me. I appreciate each of you.

Our son and daughter are in our home in Oregon, packing up to bring our things to Illinois. They’ve done so many things and among them are finding DH’s wedding ring and his glasses.

I am sorry to say I have no idea how to fix the mess with my identity. It saddens me.

Being with all of you is important to me.

Katla in Illinois
    Do you trust someone there enough to ask for help?
    Can you read personal messages in MFP?
    You are important to us too and we are sad for the frustrating struggle. 💕
    Barbara from her iphone
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,049 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    I did my thirty minutes of yoga and thirty minutes of aerobic walking Yay!

I ate 1164 and have a current deficit of 228 calories. Well my target is a deficit of 300, so not great but not bad for an emotional day. I have to stay firm and not eat anymore because I spent my calories on chocolate.

Annie in Delaware
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,558 Member
    Options
    myvt9v4crh wrote: »
    Pip —I can put my phone on speaker phone. I’m sitting at my table and it is 10:05 in Illinois. I will be here until I hear from you.

Call me. 559-208-5957