Options

Replies

• Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,541 Member
    Options
    bwcetc wrote: »
    GodMomKim wrote: »
    215oc9vewrqw.png

my question about this is if your comfort zone is no longer can you go to any other zone?

Kim ... Good question. I suspect we are then pushed into the other levels whether we like it or not ... and then have to decide if we want to sink or swim.

Kylia ... I am so sorry you deal with migraines! I would discontinue the heart medication too regardless of whether it was beneficial. You can't function with migraines so what would the point be??

Debbie ... I'm praying for a different outcome for the young man too ...

Rebecca ... is there a way to find a serviceman's current address? Would the Navy give that to you or is this another privacy issue like HIPPA?

Karen in VA ... Glad to hear that some of your wife's symptoms are lessening! It would be nice if they ALL subsided, but something is better than nothing!

It has been an unseasonably warm few days. My husband and I continue to work at yard clean up and, of course, the more we're outside the more that we see needs done. I was hoping we could get the house resided this year, but the one quote from a friend (very reasonable) was higher than we can swing right now. I even did some mowing this afternoon over a spot that is very high due to persistent watering (the dog). The temperatures are supposed to drop fast this evening and there's even a chance of mixed precipitation. Arghh.

Beth near Buffalo

No not really. They keep all that pretty secure.
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    (((KIM)))
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 3,035 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »

Our clover grows like that.

M in Oz

I have a little clover here along with a lot of Oxalis- those are very easy to pull compared to this stuff.
    It rained last night so I am going to go out this afternoon and see if it is any easier to pull.
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    the grass Debbie is referring to is Cynodon dactylon and in our area it is a very invasive weed!

Kim
  • myvt9v4crh
    myvt9v4crh Posts: 391 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    (((Kim))) We love you! ❤️ As Heather said, you are brave & honest. I admire your dedication to your mom’s wellbeing & the care you give her. You are a shining star of kindness and courage. ⭐️

Katla
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,433 Member
    Options
    <3

Lanette B)