<3
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,225 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,262 Member
    Options
    Kim - I hope you enjoy the new episode of Food Glue. My elder son, Tom, has made the Coronation Quiche to try. He enjoyed it, but says the recipe is a bit vague. I am an ardent anti-royalist, so a bit surprised, but he likes to experiment! I really must go up to visit :o;):*

Love you all, Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,938 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    First big quarterly report at new job is complete!

It's been a long, busy week.
    Yesterday over 100 emails came into my Inbox at work!

Now, over the next couple months, I've got a project to work on: make creating this big quarterly report a quicker and easier process while obtaining more detailed data. :)

First thing I did after I hit submit ...

I signed up for a course!!

My whole unit has decided to take this course so the unit is paying for it and we'll do it during work time.

I see the coronation is on from 4 pm for the rest of the evening tomorrow. The previous coronation happened almost exactly 70 years ago!

Machka in Oz
  • Rosemarie2972
    Rosemarie2972 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Ginny: My sympathy on the passing of your DIL father.

Evelyn: I hope it warms up on Vancouver Island

Grandmallie: What will Carmine do this summer? Is she/he old enough to work?

Mary: Never been to San Diego: Enjoy your trip!

Heather: Is it your anniversary? Hope DH felt better after his game of cricket.

Machka: I hope the CKD doesn't progress. Certainly with the cycling you get enough exercise! I like mandarins as well.

Annie: Hopefully this roofing job can be done in a day!

Kim: Great news about your Mom being more appreciative

Rebecca: You haven't gained weight so that is a good thing! Weight loss is hard. I have not lost any weight since my husband passed in late February. I haven't gained...but haven't lost.

Lanette: Glad the cat is okay! Great about getting new gutters and a leaf guard!

Tracey: I will pray that the job with the airline is offered to you and works out!

I plan to attend a book group after I work at the Rescue on Wed. I haven't quite figured out how I am going to clean up from working at the rescue before going to the book group. The book is Tattoos on the Heart which was written about 2010 and is about a priest who works with youth in gangs in Los Angeles. He has some inspiring stories! I should be walking now, but may go and lay down for another hour. I am getting highlights put in my hair this morning and meeting with the attorney this afternoon. Then the yard man is going to help put my drapes back up in the family room. So nothing exciting happening here, but going along!

Best,
    Rosemarie from Georgia
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,065 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in was down a tenth of a pound. Not bad for a week of no exercise, a cold, my computer being up and down, and the roofing.

Today I have PT and I have to kick myself back into exercise mode so that next week will show a loss.

Annie in Delaware
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,582 Member
    Options