Options

Replies

• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    pjd7vk5y4zps.jpg
    <3<3<3
    Don't know where she came in the race, but it doesn't matter. <3
    While she was doing that, I was experimenting with my brother's painting. I thought I would make just a rough sketch but somehow I just kept going and I finished it in one session! Can't believe I captured his figure and face so well! :o It's a miracle! :p
    mqp37uige4rz.jpg
    His wife is looking through the door.
    Phew!

Now to let it dry and frame it.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

OMG Heather. That painting.

And Edie! She is my granddaughter’s doppelgänger but younger.

Wow! Just Wow!

Karen in Virginia
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,712 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk to salon and back= 79c
    Housecleaning etc- 1hr 34min, make hummingbird food, change bedsheets, sweep front patio and entryway, laundry, help put fountain in front entryway area= 480c

Total cal 559
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,391 Member
    Options
    Heather – OOPS. Sorry.

Lisa – how does Cory make his icing?

Just got back from my walk.

Now to work on the jigsaw puzzle a bit.

Michele NC
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    :) Extra hot today so I walked for two hours before getting groceries at 8AM then again for an hour with my friend at 9:30 then stayed in for the rest of the day

:) I honored my mother by making turkey burgers from her recipe and telling some of her best jokes

<3 Barbie in NW WA
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,180 Member
    Options
    xaf7k0r2splp.png
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    Lisa – how does Cory make his icing?
    Michele NC

Michele -
    I have absolutely no idea. He's the cook, not me. :smiley:

Heather - Love the picture for your brother. Really well done! And to do it with one arm incapacitated, even more respect. Your abilities on the art front grow with each painting, and all of it is inspirational.

Tracey -
    Glad you're going to the walk-in clinic, and hope it's not a frozen shoulder. Never had one, but it sounds like no fun at all. Love the picture of you and your daughter, and flowers are just gorgeous.

Allie -
    So glad you're feeling better. Take care of you, woman! The flowers are lovely, and I'm pleased your son was able to surprise with them.

Barbara AHMOD -
    Nope, nope, nope on the bug situation. Hope the exterminator can clear the problem.

Hope everyone had the Mother's Day they hoped for!

Later, y'all,
    Love,
    Lisa in AR

• 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    :)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,712 Member
    Options
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,804 Member
    Options
    If its not one thing its another,slept with the windows open,and haven't cleaned my Cpap in awhile so sneezing my fool head off and feeling yucky ..would be nice to have one day of feeling good lolcbn5utpebcez.jpg
    Shrinky dink key chain of Miles hand for Mothers day.
    Soooo cute..
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,355 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    I chose purple! :p
    0643f1nhysjt.jpg
    Utter chaos at the hospital as they had my procedures in the wrong order. When a doctor said I was 'a bit confused' I let them have it in no uncertain terms! Anyway, it all got done in the end. :) Extremely lovely plasterer, who had just got back from a half-world cruise on Queen Mary II. Swopped cruise stories. Also super Welsh doctor <3
    The good news is that the cast is coming off in three weeks! Hooray! Perfect timing.

My friend C, who I was meeting up in London on Wednesday, has emailed me to say she is miserable with a chest infection so could we postpone. Thankfully, yes, so I've rebooked for two weeks time. I'm glad as I have another meeting on Thursday and Bea tomorrow, so that will be better for me too. She has just got some antibiotics.

So, I am feeling so relieved that my cast will be gone by the cruise. :D I will have a velcro support, probably.

Love the pansies Tracey. The only problem with hanging baskets is the amount of watering required! But they look beautiful. <3

Love to all, Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 3,026 Member
    Options

they are beautiful. Mom has one that I got to enjoy when I was up there last weekend. Her flowers aren't as full as yours, They are amazing. I am sure they smell even better.