Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,180 Member
    Options
    299bidiknzcc.png
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,520 Member
    Options
    14. Get outside and notice the beauty in nature. Done today strolling along the Rogue River.
    Thanks to pip’s boot did my 2 sets PT before breakfast. The longer I go without, the harder it becomes. :P Bought too many plants at the Master Gardeners’ plant sale. Tomorrow will be too hot to dig, hope they survive ‘til Monday. ;) Line dancers will entertain at local care facility Mothers’ Day, when the Chetco Effect is forecast to be 80F. Time to get linen shirt and light slacks out from off season bag.

Pip oh I’m so very sorry to hear of Kirby’s difficulty. Fingers X’d the MRI leads to some improvement.
    Margaret beautiful pic and true sentiment. Good of you to offer such support.
    Heather :love: that pavilion and that you and Johnny were able to enjoy the music and demonstrations.
    Debbie how hurt you must be. ((hugs))
    Carol, Covid? Oh no! and yes, where is @anniesquats100?
    Tina would you share your tofu tacos with pineapple salsa recipe?
    Allie what Tracey, Tina, Katla, Ginny, Machka said about going to urgent care. Please don’t wait. Go now.
    Kim thanks for the Sloppy Sams recipe.
    Ginny congratulations on the November baby granddaughter!
    Rori bon voyage. Eager to hear of your trip.
    Michele join my “holding on for dear life” club. Ladders are not my friends.
    Machka love that Thinking of You mothers’ day meme.
    Barbie :love: how you honor your mother.
    05/13: Move: 2 sets PT w/d+X&a, riverside stroll with T, Jeopardy walking. steps:7769 so far
    Fuel: plants running count for week so far: 14+8+4=0 new+4+2=32 almonds, apple, avocado, beets, black bean/lime soup, cashews, celery, cranberry jalapeno jam, cucumber, dill pickles, garbanzo beans, hummus, lemon dressing, maple syrup, oats, olive, onion rings, orange marmalade, peanut brittle, pecans, radishes, raisins, romaine, scallions, soy breakfast patties, sweet peppers-orange/red/yellow, tangerines, tomato sauce, walnuts, wheat-cookies/cake/sourdough boule/burger bun.. CI=1298 CO=337
    Live: Joe, readings, BP, plant sale, lunch chat with T, Wt:132.7

Later, lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD x8zcp1ya37k1.gif
    2023: Be of good cheer. May: Move more, fuel better, live NOW.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,355 Member
    Options
    DH offered this morning to change the bedclothes. :p I sorted out what he needed and he did it all. It's a super-kingsize, and normally a four-handed job. He struggled with getting the enormous duvet in the cover, but managed in the end. Three cheers for DH! <3

Quiet day today. I might be able to start planning the painting I'm doing for my brother's birthday present. DH has kindly drawn me some squares of the same size of the mount in the frame. I can practise the layout. I also want to wash my hair, so I'm not in a rush tomorrow morning when I go to the fracture clinic.
    Also have said I will ring L.

Much love, Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,355 Member
    Options
    Edie is at Crystal Palace, doing a triathlon. Right now.
    4h7ge0btiyof.jpg
    Really hoping she does OK. It's a big thing.

This is the progress on the new kitchen extension. :o:#
    qw33lpifv9fb.jpg
    The room above it, which was my son's study is being rebuilt. It is roofless.

Been doing research into my projected painting. Bit nervous.
    For some reason, my thumb on my injured wrist has suddenly decided it is strained. It always was a bit arthritic. Trying not to use it.

Annie - It's OK to have a few days like that. I know I have. Good that you know about your habitual reaction to constraint and routine. What does your therapist say about it? I used to sabotage myself all the time. For me it was fear of success and stepping into my own power and light. How about you? Everyone is different. It's a very common response to success, because then we have to move into the next level of choice and responsibility. I always loved that saying,
    "Who are you pretending not to be."
    Of course, it may have been grief at the prospect of Mother's Day. Perfectly understandable. (HUGS)

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

• LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Allie - So glad Tracy pulled out of her snit in time for Mother's Day - he's such a charmer! And totally glad to see Carmine smiling. I hope she had a good time!

Annie - I'm so sorry it's been a mentally tough week. I tend to shut down when I feel like that too. Glad you're starting to peel yourself out of that and back to your usual cheerful self! Regarding prom, I was pretty much on your side of that, too. I just knew it would be magical, but it was the same people grouped in their cliques, pointing and laughing at how others were dressed and who brought whom. We'll just say it wasn't magical and leave it at that. That is not an era I would go back to for any money in the world.

Love,
    Lisa
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,712 Member
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    The plan for tomorrow is to do Gilad’s Express Workout. Gotta lector. I really don’t like going to Sunday mass, I like the Saturday. But the gal made a mistake so I will do it.

Tracey – cute ceramics. I brought my large angelfish to do the black at home since I have black paint. I can hear your relief and how you wish it could last. It will one day

Cut the grass and my pedometer said that the battery was dead. But I just changed it! So I took it out and put it back in, now it works just fine. Go figure!

The railing on our deck was leaning in so we took part of the railing apart and straightened the posts. Yea me who got on an extension ladder. A house painter I will not be – not in this lifetime anyway. At times I was holding on for dear life. Vince finished it since that part meant using the drill and the screwdriver. I didn’t mind that he did that. Got salmon cakes ready to cook tomorrow. Been going in the pool every day

Allie – Rosemarie is right. Tracey IS frustrated and she’s taking it out on you since she is afraid to talk to Kyle about it and she knows that no matter what, you're still going to love her (of course!). YOU are supposed to find daycare?????? Is this your child? No, it’s your GRANDchild. KJ had some great advice and insight. Knowing you, I know that you’re happy for Tom and Elena. Love the photos, the “kids” look so happy. You’ve been having too much pain lately, get it looked at. Don't try home remedies (heating pad, Tylenol). You might be doing more harm than good

pip – so did the pill work? I hope things work out for Kirby. How frustrating it must be!

Katla – what did you learn about your house in Oregon?

Debbie – hope you have a great brunch

Michele NC

Hasn’t had the mri appointment yet so he hasn’t taken the pill yet
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,372 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day!

7sysgc42fsye.png
  • minicooper452
    minicooper452 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    m89488dji8nc.png

So happy for you Allie!!!
    Sending love and best wishes to all the mothers of all kinds out there.
    We had dinner with the kids and grands last night. It was wonderful, fun and giggly! Also saw some dear, old friends on the way out the door, so that was a great treat.

Love and Blessings, Carla, in MN
  • lightstrongma
    lightstrongma Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    4k8ao4uowipc.jpeg