June 2023 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,999 Member
    Options
    @Teresa502 That bear encounter sounds intense and scary! Glad they veered away. Otherwise, the hike sounds great. Enjoy your vacation.

Great running @Laurz9191 . Garmin always underestimates my distance on the treadmill.

hahaha @Scott6255 . Love the kind critique. Great treadmill run!
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,074 Member
    Options
    June total: 59.1/100 miles

6/1: 10 miles
    6/2: 3.1 miles
    6/3: 3.1 miles
    6/4: 3.3 miles
    6/5: 3 miles
    6/7: 7 miles
    6/8: 6 miles
    6/9: 3 miles
    6/10: 5.5 miles
    6/17: 4.9 miles
    6/18: 2.9 miles
    6/19: 3.3 miles
    6/20: 4 miles

Treadmill after work today. I am supposedly going to happy hour but if it doesn't materialize I will go to Pilates.
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,225 Member
    Options
    It wasn't easy, but I did it.

My word. Yes you did. That is impressive keeping up with all those responsibilities.

• polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    Morning all
    After a week of ellipticalling and heat-ice-heat -ing it... Decided to try a jog. Ok! Bit of discomfort towards the end - But not too bad. Will try this distance and this pace for the foreseeable future. Orthotic insoles about a week away. Cancelled my gym membership too after 2M. Just run slow I guess! ... And keep doing the deep Heat-Ice-Deep heat!
    ysh53i27seja.png

You've gotta get better, at least for the creampuffs and beer 😁
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Morning all
    After a week of ellipticalling and heat-ice-heat -ing it... Decided to try a jog. Ok! Bit of discomfort towards the end - But not too bad. Will try this distance and this pace for the foreseeable future. Orthotic insoles about a week away. Cancelled my gym membership too after 2M. Just run slow I guess! ... And keep doing the deep Heat-Ice-Deep heat!
    ysh53i27seja.png

You've gotta get better, at least for the creampuffs and beer 😁

@polskagirl01 haha! Peak Wisconsin!
    I think I will have the beer and see if I can box the creampuff. Together just sounds wrong! Lol
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,999 Member
    Options
    You're doing great @kgirlhart . I agree. I don't think anyone can get used to 100 + temps.

Thanks @chris_in_cal !

@polskagirl01 It's amazing how fast plants grow. I hope they survive while you are gone.

I hope the new insoles help @tarun_yadavA ! You are doing great at keeping up the rehab when I know you want to run all out. I agree, not sure that cream puffs and beer goes together, but who knows?