WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2023

Options

Replies

• exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,364 Member
    Options
    It’s 3:00 and I just finished shucking and cooking the corn. I make packets of 2 ears and then freeze it. Vince likes it on the cob, wish I could cut the corn off, would save so much more room in the freezer

Debbie – I do hope MIL gets into the place and you and dh have a little time to yourself. My bet is that before they throw her out, she’s going to be so unhappy (that they don’t do everything) that she even checks herself out

Think I’ll go in the pool for a bit

Michele NC
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,585 Member
    Options
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Stat for the day-

Walk w/family - 2hrs 28min 32sec, 2.60ap, 164elev, 80ahr, 96mhr, 6.55mi= 657c
    Strava app= 803c
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,980 Member
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    It’s 3:00 and I just finished shucking and cooking the corn. I make packets of 2 ears and then freeze it. Vince likes it on the cob, wish I could cut the corn off, would save so much more room in the freezer

Debbie – I do hope MIL gets into the place and you and dh have a little time to yourself. My bet is that before they throw her out, she’s going to be so unhappy (that they don’t do everything) that she even checks herself out

Think I’ll go in the pool for a bit

Michele NC

But, if she gets kicked out/wants to leave, that means we will be back to how it is now, with dh over there all the time. He won't stand his ground and tell her no once in a while.
    Unless they actually kick her out, she can stay once we put her there.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,229 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,735 Member
    Options
    Busy day..
    Went and met Tracy at the pediatrician, oh Miles was not a happy camper,from there went for my mammogram and then over to put some money in the bank to pay some bills. And braved Wal-Mart. Got out of there and stopped quick to drop of Creamsicle dip and dots off for my little guy.mjro4yf4tofc.jpg
    fdap1dz1uhh3.jpg
    gy1oit106ort.jpg
    Home and relaxing and paid a couple bills.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,364 Member
    Options
    Lisa – welcome and congrats on the loss. I know what you mean about needing to get back on track. Lately, I’d eat late at night and tell myself that I was using the calories I burned during the day exercising. Ate a little too much. Got on the scale this morning and did I get a shock! Time to get back to real serious business. I have the same problem, I like to snack at night. I do find that I take my walk either around the block or down to the store and this seems to help (some). Where did you go on your cruise?

Speaking of which: walked to the dollar store and got wrapping paper for the gift for the gal who is retiring from the soup kitchen. Stopped at Food Lion since they have cabbage on sale for 39 cents a pound, only they didn’t have any out so I got a raincheck. Maybe they’ll have some tomorrow.

Michele NC
  • pipcd34
    Options