Options
    Pg 6

☘️
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,966 Member
    Options
    bwcetc wrote: »
    Rebecca ...

Some Good news .... dermatology report indicates all margins are negative!

July goals ... just maintained again. Phlebtt!
    August goals ... to do better than maintenance ...

Beth near Buffalo

That is great news- I remember getting my report- best three words I could have heard that day " margins are clear"

caught the little possum out in the garage and relocated it- if it sneaks back in, it will be relocated further away.

Feral backyard cat, Jack, woke me up early, talking to the other cats in the catio- 45 min before my alarm was to go off. Got up, took care of the cats then went for a walk. A bit chilly but not as breezy as yesterday.

Class in 3 hrs.

Debbie
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    <3
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,934 Member
    Options
    :)Beth, Great news <3
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    Good evening ladies!

Well I am sitting with poor Teddy, who is getting used to the dreaded collar. He's asleep now, as long as I don't move.

My dad missed a doctor appointment today. The road was closed and he couldn't navigate the detour. I spent an hour on the phone getting him that appointment, and volunteered to go with him, but he wanted to go alone. Frustrating.

I rode my bike for thirty minutes this morning. Yay!

Annie in Delaware
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Rita-not quite sure what can top the cougar!
    Margaret-phlox! I may have picked off a couple of blossoms not long ago! Very touching remembrance of your father.
    Allie-I hope you are wrong in your diagnosis-but it is good you are getting things checked and will have answers.
    Heather-I like the colors in Edie.
    Beth-all I can think is "Oh my". Hope the projects end soon with everyone healthy. Your dermatology report is good news!
    Annie-Hope Teddy heals quickly. Your dad does sound frustrating but it must also be frustrating through his eyes-I'm sure he is aware of some of the issues. Good job on bike-you are getting back on track.

Nothing new to report-have actually stayed up until almost 9:30-time for bed!

Take care all,

Ginny in Ohio
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Ack - had a big post, walked away, lost it in the reaches of the interwebs... ah well.

Beth, such good news from the test, hope the damage to your husband wasn't terribly too much, and sooooo much sympathy for the cost overruns.

Carol - Love the picture of the grands... They look so much alike.

Allie - Thinking about you on the outcome... hope it's not what you fear it might be.

Wanted to answer more, but my eyelids are too heavy to keep typing! Toddling off to bed now.

Love from Arkansas, still 93 degrees at 9 p.m.,
    Lisa
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,355 Member
    Options
    Did a body pump DVD then took my walk, then Aldi, home to put away the groceries, then went to the sleep MD, made a donation at the Salvation Army and, of course, had to go in. Stopped at Dollar General. They had these pool noodles – $5. Unbelievable! Took batting to a lady. Then cut the grass. Too tired to take another walk. Jess called and we will probably go up there this weekend. I know she really wants us to.

Looks like we will have the music bingo here. The plan is that they are going to charge $3 per card and a $1 for add’l cards. We shall see how it goes. Personally, I’m not real crazy about charging, but at least it isn’t $5. The plan is to have people just bring desserts at 6 and then start playing at 6:30. I’m afraid that we’re going to have a lot of desserts left.

Heather – yea for your good wrist

Allie – let’s hope it’s not Lupus. But if it is, you’ll handle it like the trooper you are. How are you feeling?

Storage: at our condo, there are some people who have storage trailers in the parking lot that they use to store out-of-season things or things like ladders, etc. One person has a ladder UNDER his storage unit.

Vicki – so glad the party went well. Good luck Tuesday

Joy – that double sided window cleaner looks a lot like what we have

When we moved to NC, we had 5 storage units full until we moved the stuff to our house. They used to call it “LeGrand row”

Annie – how cool is it that you made blankets, etc!

Vince is one of those people who constantly feels “why pay someone for something you can do”. Only thing is, he takes FOREVER to do it….unless it’s something that he wants. So what I’ve been doing is having someone else do it and sometimes not telling him that I’m doing that. Like there are these bushes on the side of the house. Two years ago he said “those bushes need to be trimmed”. He said that last year and again earlier this year. So I just told the landscaper if he sees they aren’t done, just do it.

Rebecca – Athena certainly is and will always be “daddy’s little girl”

Michele NC
  • myvt9v4crh
    myvt9v4crh Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    😎 August has arrived! I am amazed at the humidity here in Illinois. I enjoy early mornings but the humidity climbs swiftly in the middle of the day. I am thankful for air conditioners. 😉

Katla
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,568 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family, turned back w/Lucy and Addi after 2-1/2mi- 1hr 55min 33sec, 39elev, 2.73ap, 88ahr, 123mhr, 5.31mi= 517c
    Strava app = 650c
    *jogged and walked fast a bit*
    Zwift home bike trainer- strava stats- 9.47min, 39elev, 95aw, 15.4amph, 116ahr, 152mhr, 2.5mi= 89c
    Strava app= 52c
    Zwift stats- 9.48min, 39elev, 94aw, 59arpm, 15.37amph, 2.51mi= 53c
    Zwift home spin bike- strava stats- 49.40min, 594elev, 112aw, 18.2amph, 96ahr, 152mhr, 15.07mi= 338c
    Strava app= 319c
    Zwift stats- 49.49min, 595elev, 112aw, 51arpm, 18.19amph, 15.1mi= 320c
    Walk to stores and back- 29.50min, 1.36mi= 160c
    Strava app= 167c

Total cal 1104

Addison 5mi this morning and another mi when she went to the store with me. She then did an extra 1/2 mi for spin, from 2 to 2-1/2mi. She burned over 2k calories,