If You Drink DIET SODAS Then YOU Need to Read This.

Options

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Call it anti-intellectual if you want, but I don't think our "scientific process" is working for us in the realm of PREVENTING illness.
    So immunizations (developed by science) doesn't prevent diseases? Do you think that hanging out with someone with chicken pox and just your "natural" immunity would give you piece of mind?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

I'm not a fan of (most) immunizations, chicken pox vaccine being one of them. I'm sure I will be criticized for that as well.

I'm pretty sure that the big "G" is in cahoots with big Pharm and is sneaking mind control drugs into the vaccinations. How else do you explain our national propensity to eat too much? They're fattening us all up for something? Aliens? I think so.

ancient-aliens.jpg
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    *sips cherry Coke zero while jumping in for the madness*
    LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    *sips cherry Coke zero while jumping in for the madness*
    LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tumblr_lytyr3nj6o1qkikgro1_250.gif
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    So. Who shot JFK?
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    So. Who shot JFK?

34cat.jpg
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Call it anti-intellectual if you want, but I don't think our "scientific process" is working for us in the realm of PREVENTING illness.
    So immunizations (developed by science) doesn't prevent diseases? Do you think that hanging out with someone with chicken pox and just your "natural" immunity would give you piece of mind?

IDEA Fitness member
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

I'm not a fan of (most) immunizations, chicken pox vaccine being one of them. I'm sure I will be criticized for that as well.

I'm pretty sure that the big "G" is in cahoots with big Pharm and is sneaking mind control drugs into the vaccinations. How else do you explain our national propensity to eat too much? They're fattening us all up for something? Aliens? I think so.

ancient-aliens.jpg

Don't laugh. I'm pretty sure that there is incontrovertible proof that Aliens are also using gluten to fatten us up for harvesting. Just google it. It is all there.
  • Achrya
    Options
    So. Who shot JFK?

history_channel_aliens.jpg

funnyalienguyhairHistoryChannel.jpg
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    starts with internet chain letter...ends with anti-vax insanity. Seems about right.

Don't forget about the anti-fluoridation brigade
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,110 Member
    Options
    Look.

Fruit flies do not care one iota about Aspartame or any of that.

Therefore Diet>Regular soda

I would kill to get rid of the flute fries.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Sugar doesn't cause diabetes or obesity...
    Too many calories cause obesity. Sugar has calories. Thus too much sugar causes obesity. Aspartame has no calories. Ergo, replacing sugar with aspartame decreases obesity.

See how I did that?

righttttttt, because only sugar has calories.

Too many calories OVERALL cause obesity.
    I never said they didn't. Too many effing chicken-fried steaks will also make you fat, LOL.

But since cutting out unnecessary calories is the whole point of most diets, replacing sugar with a calorie-free substitute is as good a place to start as any. Wait - since sugar crashes are the main cause of unwarranted hunger and the overeating that follows, cutting out sugar actually seems like the *best* place to start.

Anything to back that up? Or is this a "that's how my body reacts" to sugar thing?

I think you guys are reading her the wrong way. She's not being completely serious, but she is saying that substituting sugar-containing items for similar items that have artificial sweeteners is a good way to cut some calories from your diet. And, in fact, it is. Use splenda in coffee instead of sugar, drink Diet Coke instead of Coca-Cola, etc.
  • BeachIron
    Options
    starts with internet chain letter...ends with anti-vax insanity. Seems about right.

If George Washington wore wooden dentures, then dag nabbit then they're good enough for me. We don't need any of these new fangled sciency things being used for mind control.
  • Achrya
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

ancient-aliens.jpg

Don't laugh. I'm pretty sure that there is incontrovertible proof that Aliens are also using gluten to fatten us up for harvesting. Just google it. It is all there.

I assure you sir, I take the eventual return of my alien overlords very seriously. That's why I'm losing weight; they're gonna eat the big ones first but the in shape ones might be found useful for someone beyond food.
  • MeRoHa
    MeRoHa Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke has a Splenda version. I personally switched to it because the one with aspartame gave me headaches. So if any of you do want to cut down or eliminate aspartame from your life there are other options out there.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

If George Washington wore wooden dentures, then dag nabbit then they're good enough for me. We don't need any of these new fangled sciency things being used for mind control.

Hey, fluoride is natural. That makes it good. Always.
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I agree that Apstertaim is unhealthy for you. 100% in agreement.
  • BeachIron
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

ancient-aliens.jpg

I assure you sir, I take the eventual return of my alien overlords very seriously. That's why I'm losing weight; they're gonna eat the big ones first but the in shape ones might be found useful for someone beyond food.

So do you think there's anything to the Zombie/Alien connection that Dr. Mercola discovered by reevaluating the data from the China Study?

tumblr_moujwuy1Kz1qk8jpko1_250_zps1b869294.gif
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Look.

Fruit flies do not care one iota about Aspartame or any of that.

Therefore Diet>Regular soda

I would kill to get rid of the flute fries.

now i want cheese fries
  • Achrya
    Options

This thread is now about gluten, aliens, zombies, and the alien/zombie connection
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options

This thread is now about gluten, aliens, zombies, and the alien/zombie connection

1503062_700b.jpg
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    In for shenanigans.
This discussion has been closed.