β›„β„β„πŸ§£ SUCCEED with us on the 2024 Winter 5% Challenge - Join hundreds and lose!

Options
Dianedoessmiles1
Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,125 Member
edited November 2023 in Challenges
I've been with the seasonal 5% Challenges since 2010! I've lost and MAINTAINED over 100 lbs during this time despite some serious health challenges. We welcome any who are new to MFP or those who've like myself have hit GOAL! AND All inbetween. We do work on healthy habits and count our exercise. BUT!! BUT!! If you are new to exercise we do not want any injuries please start slowly. When I first joined to lose I could barely exercise, and it's perfectly fine if this is you right up to those training for a marathon and ALL in between. Be it if you only have a few lbs to lose or over 100 we will support you, and help you gain the skills for this to be your new LIFESTYLE.

Here's the offical description of the 2024 Winter 5% Challenge with the link below:

2024 WINTER 5% COMMUNITY TEAM - PLZ JOIN US!
Plz join and have fun as we lose 5% of our weight, improve our health and make new friends. Race to Fascinating Places for 8 Weeks. Now you can write your own success story! Have a chat or post questions in the Airport Lounge Discussion. Your friends are welcome too. Start date Saturday January 6th.
NOTE: AFTER you JOIN YOU MUST choose a team to join from the 8 listed or if you prefer choose the "ANY TEAM IS GREAT Option and we'll choose one for you!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/145715-2024-winter-5-community-team-plz-join-us