• daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Congratulations once again Sarah!

Love the photo of your son @tarun_yadavA! 😂😂
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,024 Member
    Options
    Nice running @tarun_yadavA . Is it still icy and cold?

Great running @Laurz9191 !

@polskagirl01 I can't even think about jumping in a tub of water that I have to cut the ice out of first! Burrrr. The picture from your walk is stunning.
  • elizury
    elizury Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Today it was -28 with the windshield. Agree with @Laurz9191 , sometimes you just have to go inside. Got to listen to a podcast while wunning and did some weights. Did go outside with the dog on Friday at 10 degrees. Was dressed well for it. All you could see were my eyes. I scared the dog at first. Enjoyed the run. Sun was out at least.

Question-does anyone have aching in their legs at night after a run and if so, is there a way to prevent it?
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Saw this scrolling on FB this morning...

TN ladies @quilteryoyo @AlphaHowls @Teresa502 ... Is that what it's like you for you guys right now??

xaxi3u7cup1x.png

Looks pretty! Not sure id enjoy running in it!

@quilteryoyo - to answer your question... Nothing like that spoiler photo! It's cold here. Minus in C (so I'm gonna say 20s F for you). Bitterly cold wind (double as I'm near the river and seems to pick up added wind chill) with ice/black ice on roads/pavements. No snow tho
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,145 Member
    edited January 16
    Options
    I have to leave Mexico tomorrow. It is definitely now on my list, I'm coming back to Cabo San Lucas. I wouldn't want to be here in summer, but clear, warm, sunny, 77 degree (25 C) winter days are a nice way to take a break.

January Running Goal: 13 runs, 50 miles
    1. Jan 3 - 1.2 miles
    2. Jan 6 - 1.06 miles
    3. Jan 8 - 1.15 miles
    4. Jan 11-2.48 miles
    5. Jan 13-2.48 miles
    6. Jan 15-1.78 miles
    Current: 6 runs, 10.15 miles

[/quote]

@chris_in_cal glad you loved Mexico! I love that country!

Did you do any watersports? /Did you venture out at all - street food tacos etc?