January 2024 Ultimate Accountability Challenge is open!

Options
jamcnewman
jamcnewman Posts: 4,054 Member
The January challenge is now open for joining at https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/145828-ultimate-accountability-challenge-january-2024

The start to the new year is the most popular time to jump on the weight loss train. In our group, you won’t find fads or “quick fix” solutions that cause quick, but unsustainable weight loss. We’re in it to take off the weight and keep it off in order to achieve our healthiest life. We are also committed to experiencing a great quality of life while we pursue that.

The challenge is so simple — and there is no question that it works. Three healthy habits. Every day. Whether you are in weight loss mode or, like many of our members, committed to maintenance.

Click on the link, check us out, and don’t hesitate to ask any questions you may have? What have you got to lose? Hope to see you soon … 😊

Replies

• deskjockey925
    deskjockey925 Posts: 4,492 Member
    Options
    This team is so wonderful and supportive!
    Our chats sharing what has worked for each of us gives me help in keeping healthy!
  • FuriousHamster
    FuriousHamster Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome group! I've learned so much and the folks are super friendly!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,087 Member
    Options
    UAC is the best group that I have found for accountability.

The members are non-judgemental, supportive, compassionate, and knowledgeable. They are so willing to share what they have discovered so that you can be successful in your quest for a fitter healthier lifestyle.

Try it and see how you like it. What have you got to lose?
  • jrowens3102
    jrowens3102 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Jess and I've been on MFP for about 5 years. I was at my goal weight prior and for the first three years (or so). Then menopause kicked in and I lost my mojo. To add to it, a new marriage, cross country move and a new puppy all within the last two years have packed on pounds. No regrets because it's all good. But I need to get my body strong again and looking forward to meeting this challenge with all of you!
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,800 Member
    Options
    Super challenge and lots of knowledge shared along with hugs, smiles, and tears. Looking forward to the January effort.
  • vgulyash
    vgulyash Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Great group, supportive, knowledgeable and inspirational, for life’s journey.
  • takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 1,823 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    I could say the same as what everyone above me has said, because it’s all true. Instead I’m going to say this: if you’ve read this far, you know you want to check us out. So come on over, read the rules, and hit that JOIN button. I promise we don’t bite 😁
  • Sett2023
    Sett2023 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    In, thanks @takinitalloff for mentioning the group :-)
  • takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 1,823 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    @Sett2023 Wow that was fast 🏎️💨 Welcome! So glad to have you in the group 🤗
  • jimmydr5
    jimmydr5 Posts: 254 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Am in.
    How do I join the group ?
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Hi @jimmydr5 — the link is in the opener to this thread, but can also be found at https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/145828-ultimate-accountability-challenge-january-2024 Remember to click “Join” at the page found through that link….

Would love to have you with us!
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,520 Member
    Options
    Well said @Wiseinwellness I really couldn't put it any better!
  • henridw2095
    henridw2095 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I love the UAC as well and joined for my 6th month (20 pounds lighter and more knowledgeable and motivated than ever), it’s an amazing group of people, willing to share their insights and support. 💐
  • jimmydr5
    jimmydr5 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hello @jamcnewman.
    Thanks. I have joined.
    Another issue I am facing how to reply to people specifically or it’s only like this way with @ name of that person ?
  • jamcnewman
    edited January 2
    Options
    jimmydr5 wrote: »
    Hello @jamcnewman.
    Thanks. I have joined.
    Another issue I am facing how to reply to people specifically or it’s only like this way with @ name of that person ?
    Using the “@“ before the username is the mechanism to bring your post to someone’s attention. There is also a direct messaging or mail function in My Fitness Pal. In order to send someone a mail message, you must be “friends”. Inviting someone to connect in order to message directly or to see their newsfeed posts requires them accepting the invitation you send. @jimmydr5
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    We continue to welcome new members to our group! We currently have 102 members all working on healthy habits and accountability.

Why not join us!?!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/145828-ultimate-accountability-challenge-january-2024