♥️ Ultimate Accountability Challenge February 2024 ♥️

Options
jamcnewman
jamcnewman Posts: 4,055 Member
edited January 30 in Challenges
The February Challenge is open and ready to welcome you! Join a positive and supportive community of people from around the world.

The challenge is so simple — and there is no question that it works. Three healthy habits. Every day. Whether you are in weight loss mode or, like many of our members, committed to maintenance. Track every bite, lick, or taste; keep to the daily calorie goal you set for yourself; and do at least 20 minutes of intentional activity each day.

Click on the link, check us out, and don’t hesitate to ask any questions you may have? What have you got to lose? Hope to see you soon … 😊

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/146050-ultimate-accountability-challenge-february-2024

Replies

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,799 Member
    Options
    This challenge is harder and easier than it seems. Give it a try. Our family is so supportive and knowledgable I learn some new (not spelling evidently) almost every day reading this group.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,085 Member
    Options
    I've been with UAC since 2017. It is such a great motivational space, where you get valuable support from the kind, caring members. It has helped me finally reach my UGW (just before Covid hit the world for six) and stay there for the duration. Posting everyday helps build solid habits which will help you on your quest for better Health and Fitness.
  • takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 1,821 Member
    edited January 30
    Options
    This group is awesome B) I joined last summer and haven't looked back. I've lost almost 70 lbs now but honestly, the best part is what I've GAINED: fitness, mental clarity, self-confidence, new friends, and an enjoyment of life that I didn't think I would ever have again. Come on over, post every day, follow three simple rules*, and watch your life change, too. I hope to see you there!

* Not always easy. But simple, and (most days) definitely doable.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,287 Member
    Options
    This group is awesome B) I joined last summer and haven't looked back. I've lost almost 70 lbs now but honestly, the best part is what I've GAINED: fitness, mental clarity, self-confidence, new friends, and an enjoyment of life that I didn't think I would ever have again. Come on over, post every day, follow three simple rules*, and watch your life change, too. I hope to see you there!

* Not always easy. But simple, and (most days) definitely doable.

Yes, these three simple rules will change your life. Come join us!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,287 Member
    Options
    This challenge is harder and easier than it seems. Give it a try. Our family is so supportive and knowledgeable I learn some new (not spelling evidently) almost every day reading this group.

We are a very supportive family that care for each other.
  • Maya440
    Maya440 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Team up with us ! Objectives that are independent from the scale and were we have full control. Nice !
  • Wiseinwellness
    Wiseinwellness Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    LOVE this group and checking in daily. It has given me the accountability I need to keep myself honest about what’s going in my mouth and what intentional activity I am getting daily. You will also have many “ah-ha” moments the more you participate. The option is yours.

It’s helped me lose 30 lbs, and now maintain that loss, but more importantly, it’s a really great community to be a part of!

Come join us!!
  • emilylikesbooks296
    emilylikesbooks296 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    This group is awesome! It is motivating and inspiring! We learn so much from each other!
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,055 Member
    Options
    Today (Feb 6) is the final day to join and still qualify for winners or champions circles. Having said that — join anyway and whenever! So many members lose weight or maintain successfully without reaching those two exclusive and hard to achieve honours. Three easy health habits — and sp much success in the group. We are welcoming and encouraging and hope you’ll consider joining?!