WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR FEBRUARY 2024

Options

Replies

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,977 Member
    Options
    :) Here is the link to the squat challenge. You can do the suggested challenge or create your own (I created my own)

:)Annie, I think you listen to books on Audible. Look for "Atomic Habits" by James Clear and "Better Than Before" by Gretchen Rubin. They helped me in building and keeping new useful habits. Everybody knows that eating broccoli is better than eating candy and walking is better than sitting, the problem is training yourself to consistently do those things that you know are good for you.

:)Bone density scan, the procedure is easier than any other medical test. The hard parts for me are that I have to wear clothes that are different from what I usually wear and that I have to go somewhere to have it done.

<3 Barbie in NW WA
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,532 Member
    Options
    1948CWB wrote: »
    Rebecca: I like your hair longer. Very pretty photo of you.

Carol in GA

Thanks!💖
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,796 Member
    Options
    Hidee ho all
    Back fron bloodwork and pre screening
    Colonoscopy and endoscopy on April 2nd ,ugh..gotta do what ya gotta do i guess..
    And we shall see how the bloodwork goes and had to pee in a cup which is always fun.o6gpr8exoubh.jpg
    My little girl is curled up behind me snoozing and enjoying time without Wildboy here lol
    Trudy,Susan and I will be going out for happy hour..and will be having a relaxing weekend I hope
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    back home- dentist appt. lasted just under an hour- would have been a lot less but they had trouble getting the right angle for one xray-very back tooth on top- 7 or 8 tries with two techs and the dentist.
    shorter time and less $$ than expected. I do have to go back- cavity under or at the edge of a crown so have to have it replaced next month\

Overcast here but will walk anyways
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Barbie - could you try to re-attach the link? It did not show up for me.

thanks Kim
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,977 Member
    edited February 16
    Options
    squats challenge

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10512368/50-plus-squats-challenge#latest

LOL 😆 It didn't show up before because I didn't paste it. Operator error by me 😀🌞🌻
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    So sorry Lisa. :'(

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Kim ~ Your friend made you a beautiful piece of art in remembrance of Levi.

Heather ~ The photos of the grands are great. Yes, they are getting taller. It is still very difficult for me to realize how my our grandson has grown over the past year. He will be 14 in March and is already almost 6' tall, voice deepened, and the beginning of whiskers.

Lisa ~ So sorry about your mishaps as you tried to get a meal! I am sure that was in no way a fun experience but am glad you have the foresight to bring extra clothes when you go out.

Carol in GA
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,692 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 2hrs 1min 17sec, 61elev, 3.04ap, 83ahr, 102mhr, 6.18mi= 568c
    Strava app = 757c
    Zwift home spin bike- strava stats- 47.51min, 125elev, 99aw, 19.1amph, 92ahr, 112mhr, 43arpm, 15.19mi= 234c
    Strava app= 271c
    Zwift stats- 47.52min, 127elev, 99aw, 42arpm, 19.05amph, 15.2mi= 272c

Total cal 802

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,360 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Thanks Barbie!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,161 Member
    Options
    Here I never know who puts out mice and rat poison. So if I find a dead animal I never let DrewB play with it. Even the one who I know did not die that way (the dead mice from our home via traps) I still don't let her have because I don't want her to think these animals are okay! The next one she comes across might have been poisoned. I wish these types of poisoned were banned here. One has an antidote Vit K. The other is a neurotoxin with no antidote!

We didn't let Rhody play with the dead rat! He wanted to but nope!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,692 Member
    Options