WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR FEBRUARY 2024

Options

Replies

• LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,517 Member
    Options
    Tracey - I'd buy the other cabinet, but I'd stack them. Saves your floor space, and would still be a nice wooden counterpoint to your painted china cabinet, while giving you twice the storage. It's generally easy to safely stack them with a bit of glue. Just a thought. :smiley: I've lived in small spaces for quite a bit of my life, as well.

I get the disappointment in the 96.25%, but that would be magna cum laude honors in any college in the U.S. You're excelling among your peers, dear heart. Hang onto that. I'm so proud of you.

Heading for bed early.

Love,
    Lisa in AR
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,161 Member
    Options
    My blood tests results went up on my doctors site. All are normal. Sugars, rheumatic, all red/white blood counts. So, it is still a mystery! ;) I am now wondering about intermittent claudication. I took my blood pressure this morning, just about OK, and did my ankle. Pressure was higher in my ankle, but I wasn't sure what I was doing. If it's lower there's a problem.

Lanette - my son, his dad, is 6ft 2ins.Max was always a bit short for his age, so it must be a relief to him. Edie had a growth spurt over Christmas, which pleased her, as she was also short. Her mum is tiny. Bea is taller than average at the moment.

Just waiting for Bea to turn up.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

So not sjogrens syndrome?
    https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/4929-sjogrens-syndrome

I wonder sometimes if I've got sjogrens syndrome because I've got a large number of the symptoms and a family history.

For me, drinking lots of water is not a problem because I always have a dry mouth and throat and drinking water relieves it.
    d6yqpo0spdfk.png

What about compartment syndrome? Have you looked into that?
    https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/15315-compartment-syndrome

Also, what's your water intake like and do you take a daily magnesium supplement?

Machka in Oz
  • ATnowornever
    ATnowornever Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Annie - I would be so upset over that hidden charge. Is there any way you can dispute it?

Kim - what a sweet memento of Levi.

~April in Indiana
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,883 Member
    Options
    <3
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,360 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    Machka - when I did my courses, we were taught to say, I choose to ...... instead of have to. It amounts to the same thing. Most of the time we are choosing those things.
    Good news about the house hunting. You deserve a house of your own. It's often not a smooth ride though. :)

Done all my exercises. :D

Love Heather UK xxxxxx