WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR FEBRUARY 2024

Options

Replies

• LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I've got those same markers... different brand. They're cheaper and cheaper on Amazon these days. :)
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,914 Member
    Options
    I've got those same markers... different brand. They're cheaper and cheaper on Amazon these days. :)

I don't have that brand of marker either, but I've got 4 or 5 other brands ... I get them all sorts of different places including Amazon. I'm always on the hunt for blues, greens, and pale greys as I go through those ones fairly quickly (several months instead of a couple years)

Copic markers are still expensive, but I can usually pick up the rest relatively inexpensively.
  • LisaInArkansas
    Options
    Love those, Machka! Especially the last two. Bit of fun indeed... :)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,569 Member
    Options
  • anmlmzdiet
    anmlmzdiet Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    @Machka9

Bunny kick the tennis ball...hahaha :D
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,495 Member
    Options

Today’s gratitude: Brief period of brilliant sunshine before the downpour/hail.
    Lanette, thanks for asking. Shoulder still makes it painful to pull on/off pants, compression socks, racerback bra. MRI ordered but not yet scheduled. Bob and Brad stretches and massage give some relief. Poor Shadow won’t get to go to dog group tomorrow, she doesn’t pull much but even a little would be no good.
    @linder4866 good to see you posting!
    Sue I am so sorry to hear of your tenant berserker. Please tell me she isn’t a traveling nurse.
    At the MD’s Tuesday I heard myself say “When I feel better, I’ll . . “ realize I can’t wait to feel better, instead I must do something to help me feel better. Dr was delighted I have a wii, so dusted it off and played some balance games yesterday, and a few more today. Like Lisa, Kylia, Beth and others I’m trying to do “just one more” than yesterday.
    Inspired by Lanette I looked at weight vests, found one I liked, BUT before I pulled the trigger, I thought to myself “Whoa Barbara! You already carry 25 extra pounds between armpits and hips, do you really think a 4 lb vest is going to make a difference?” :lol:
    Post office box was full of tax documents. Will work on taxes again tomorrow, hope we have everything we need.
    2/2: Move- wii:6 PT:0 d:0 x&a:0 dogs:0 line dancing:56 Steps:5364
    Fuel: sugar in vs mfp=16 CI<CO net=732 vits=1
    Live: Joe, readings, BP, AF, ptT, ptS, 29 mins groom Tumble Post Office, Freddie’s. Wt:132.9
    Later, lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD x8zcp1ya37k1.gif
    February: Move more than yesterday, fuel better than yesterday, live NOW.
    Open heart and mind before mouth.
    2024: Strengthen: body, mind, heart-connections.
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    <3
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,966 Member
    Options
    A bit behind- will try and catch up tomorrow.
    Did get to walk the wetlands, part of it anyways, in between storms.
    6 days so far this week of exercise of the 5 Fitbit wants me to have.May get 7th day if I walk MIL's dog tomorrow.
    Heading to bed to do another nebulizer treatment then get some sleep.
    Tomorrow I need to finish pricing/bagging/packing all the 3D printed stuff for the sale on Sunday-

Debbie
    Napa Valley, CA
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,242 Member
    Options
    I think John is going to get those pens for Valentines Day. :laugh: I've been eyeing them for a few days. We often end up buying the things we like for the other person! :D
    I have my favourite dark chocolate, cocoa dusted, truffles coming today, (he loves them, but I end up eating one a night, he eats two). The v posh thin ginger biscuits (cookies) I've ordered are only eaten by him. :D<3
    I've painted his card already, so we are all set.
    Machka - Your abstract looks very like the art that John does. Might be fun to try and draw out a complex 'colouring in' type picture. I'm sure you can do it!

Lots of rugby on the TV today for John. 'Six Nations' tournament. Ireland won last night over France. England is playing Italy this afternoon. I keep clear. :p

Love you all, Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • LisaInArkansas
    Options
    Heather - Up because I was sleepless, and have got nearly halfway through NOW I AM. Impressed. Thank you for writing it - explains some things for me from my upbringing, and much more about who you are. Very well written. Will definitely leave a review when I'm finished.

Love,
    Lisa in AR
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,355 Member
    Options
    There seems to be high strangeness in the wifi world at my house this morning. Some posts from you ladies are not showing up on my tablet this morning but some are showing up on the laptop. And vice versa.

This is a test sent from tablet.

Lanette
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,914 Member
    Options
    There seems to be high strangeness in the wifi world at my house this morning. Some posts from you ladies are not showing up on my tablet this morning but some are showing up on the laptop. And vice versa.

This is a test sent from tablet.

Lanette

Are you posting in the current thread?
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,355 Member
    edited February 3
    Options
    Machka - THANK YOU! I was in January on this laptop. Not sure how I got in there since I was posting in February yesterday.

And here I thought it was a gremlin attack.

Lanette

What threw me off was Terri commented on my wrong month post, lol.