JULY 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,453 Member
    Options
    Wow that's a lot of walking @henridw2095!
    @chris_in_cal suck in your gut for the co-ed 🤣😂🤣 (I laugh, but I think subconsciously we all do the same)
    @ContraryMaryMary jumping in the pool after a hot run sounds heavenly 😇. Sounds like you are having a great vacation.
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    @ContraryMaryMary I appreciate the solidarity. Now you know why I ♥️ sprinklers!!

@henridw2095 I'm also not a huge fan of deep dish pizza. It's just too much of everything. I love a thin crust, esp a hand tossed crust with those air bubbles that get a little charred in the oven. 🤤
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,127 Member
    Options
    Great vacation running and walking @henridw2095 . The food looks really good and love the views on your run. Have a safe trip home.

Great negative splits @ContraryMaryMary ! I love that you jump in the pool as soon as you are done. Enjoy that while you can.

@martaindale Great running. I'm sorry your child came home sick from NY. Did they enjoy the trip before coming down with a cold. I'm also sorry that they wound up with a ruptured eardrum. That sounds so painful. I hope they get better soon and no one else gets sick before next week.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,921 Member
    Options
    My question is. Why do we still call women students "co eds". Not in a mean spirit but kind of a strange thought. Of course when I was at West point they called us a lot worse... hahahahahha (most guys definitely did not like or want women invading that institution).