Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR AUGUST 2024

barbiecat
barbiecat Posts: 17,123 Member
rxle4p30q9ws.jpg

:) The beginning of a new month is a good time to make a fresh start or to double down on the habits and behaviours that are important. Each of us knows what we want to accomplish. Research shows that the company you keep makes a difference and I've found that the support and encouragement and example of the women I meet on this thread has make a difference in my life.

:) Please sign your post with a name or nickname and a location, specific or general to make this more personal and to help us get to know each other better.

:) Be sure to bookmark the page so you can find it again easily. I like to check in with my breakfast every day and often again later.

:) We were all new here at some time and we welcome anyone who is new. Just jump into conversation that interests you or ask a question.

<3 Barbie in NW WA

My word for 2024 is "enough".

Replies

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,123 Member
    :)Sue yes, I am halfway through Michael Easter's book. It's very thought provoking. There are some interviews with him on YouTube

<3 Barbie
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,691 Member
    thanks for moving us forward Barbie.
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,766 Member
    Thanks, Barbie...
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,976 Member
    Thanks for starting August off for us Barbie..❤️
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,035 Member
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,980 Member
    <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,035 Member
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,976 Member
    Morning ladies
    Another lb down yipee ..going to take Doris to the eye Dr and to get bloodwork.