Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR AUGUST 2024

Replies

• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,980 Member
    <3
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,701 Member
    Carol Healing takes time! Please give your body what it needs.
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,216 Member
    Good morning beautiful ladies!

Beth thinking of you and your mother! It makes me wonder how long I will be able to take care of Dad, and what the next stage will be like.

Carol and Heather swift recovery to you both!

We plan to meet a friend to walk, but there is rain in the area. Otherwise just chores.

I'm reading "Not Another Love Song" by Julie Soto. So cute, great characters. It's a bit of romantic fluff to balance out my usual thrillers.

Have a marvelous day! May you be happy, healthy, safe, and free!

Annie in Delaware
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,701 Member
    jhd67gfa36bw.jpg
    She actually fell in! Didn't stop her from exploring though. Now she is busy cleaning herself.

Lol!
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,976 Member
    Morning ladies xoxo
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,035 Member
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,566 Member
    edited August 3
    Carol - bet it feels good to be graduating to a cane, you're on your way. Where would we be without PT?

Terri - as I was going through my closet yesterday, I found 2 nice - and still stylish - dressy tops that fit, purchased from the Christopher and Banks store at least 10 years ago. I see they have an on-line catalog. And tried on jeans and dressier pants, also at least 10 years old, that now fit since I've lost a few pounds purchased from Dress Barn. I thought that was a weird name for a store that carried, in my opinion, really nice clothing. I'm set in clothing for a while.

Lisa - great idea about whittling down the T-shirts. I cleaned out DH's bureau a while back and took a box full to the charity shop. Plus I was getting a collection of my own that I thinned out.

Annie - glad the birthday celebration went well. Bet everyone had a good time catching up. :p

Machka - great hearing from you, you were missed!

Got my walk in, chickens tended, blueberries picked.

Have a wonderful weekend, ladies <3 Back later.

Lanette B)
    SW WA State
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,566 Member
    barbiecat wrote: »
    We had to call 911 last night. Jake's defibrillator shocked his heart back to normal rhythm. He felt OK but the paramedics did an EKG and a bunch of stuff then put him in the ambulance and took him to our local ER. They checked with his cardiologist who asked that they transport him to the cardiologist's hospital about 90 minutes away. The dogs and I didn't sleep well and got up early. We'll know more later.

<3 Barbie

Barbie - sending ((((HUGS)))) - hope Jake is home soon.

Lanette
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,216 Member
    Hugs for Barbie and Jake!!

Annie in Delaware