Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR AUGUST 2024

Replies

• LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,766 Member
    Hello, my chickens,

Lanette - When I was trying to figure out if Corey was wearing all of the ungodly number of T-shirts in his closet, I put everything on a white hanger. When I pulled anything out of the washer, it went on a black hanger. If anything was still on a white hanger six months later, it headed for the donation pile. Barring his one decent suit for weddings/funerals, etc.

Working on the quilt from heck this morning. I can see the finish line, I swear! It's the pinning and prep work that just seems to go on forever. Corey gently suggested that I not start another quilt for a year or so. I think he's sick of this one... 👀😲🤣

Up and down all night last night probably because it was my last night with the steroid on board, and hopefully I can get a full night's sleep this weekend. My body says I've got plenty of energy, but my mind is not in agreement. It will pass...

No real plans for today... do need to get out and get the garden watered this morning. Our water bill was just stupid high, but that garden is too important to Corey to let it suffer and die. Hopefully we can get through enough of our priority list to get the well looked at, tuned up and online. We want to put a solar panel on it, so it will be independent of electricity and water. That is, however, way down the road, so we're stuck with city water for a few more years, most likely.

Oh yeah - now we're at August 2nd already... My goals were, as usual... Be lighter, be healthier and stay on budget. One pound lighter, definitely healthier, but the budget took a hit due to the carport reno. That one is definitely a "one and done," though, so there's that. 🤷🏻‍♀️😲

Same goals for August.

Later, babies,
    Love,
    Lisa in AR
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,976 Member
    Morning ladies
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,035 Member
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Kim--Sorry for what you are having to deal with.Nothing is simple anymore. Sending prayers and vent anytime. That is what we are here for.
    Blessings, Vicki GRAND ISLAND, NE <3
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,743 Member
    I’ve been having a day offline. Weather was changeable, so mostly indoors.

Yesterday we did a little tree surgery on an old rowan that was getting very ratty looking. We are pruning lots of our shrubs as they are outgrowing their allotted places.

Lanette: I loved Christopher and Banks when I visited the US years ago. I still have several of the items I got there 😂

Virtual (((hugs))) held extra long and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,976 Member
    Gee I'm hoping Machka is ok,usually she checks in with us daily..will keep her in my thoughts...
    I didn't do a blessed thing today.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,467 Member
    Had a post and I don't know where it is.

Michele NC