Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR AUGUST 2024

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,035 Member
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,650 Member
    Thank you, Lisa. I am so very grateful for everything. Just finished a lovely four mile walk through the nature conservatory by the river. Such a beautiful morning and lots of people out enjoying it. I have to go to the prison this afternoon then hoping to talk someone into kayaking with me on the river either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Oh, and hugs about your sister, Lisa. That is really hard.

Much love to all.

Flea
    Willamette Valley OR
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,683 Member
    The marks on his face are from the previous babysitters 3 year old back on the 12th of July.😥
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,976 Member
    Afternoon all
    Back from picking up groceries and getting laundry out of the dryer.. we will be getting rain on and off through the weekend with the remnants of Debby.
    It's only 66 degrees out .nice to have the a.c.off.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,035 Member
    edited August 7
    Stat for the day-

Walk w/family- 2hrs 13min 8sec, 27elev, 2.89ap, 80ahr, 95mhr, 6.47mi= 600c
    Strava app = 793c

Gave our bodies a break from gym or biking

• Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,861 Member
    <3
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,123 Member
    :) It's nearly 80 degrees here today but some guys are delivering firewood. On Monday the chimney sweeps came to make sure the chimney and wood stove are in good condition. It's hard to believe we're going to need those things before long.

<3 Barbie
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,766 Member
    Carol - My sincere apologies if that offended you. I probably shouldn't have brought it up.