Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR AUGUST 2024

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,035 Member
    barbiecat wrote: »
    :) Jake texted at 9 PM that they were ready to transfer him to the other hospital. He got there safely and was in his new room by 11:30.

:)Carol, glad to hear of your progress.

:)Rosemarie, your yoga retreat sounds like a good thing. It's great to be with people with a common interest.

:) Grocery pickup at 8, Sunday walking friend at 9.

:)Barbara, you brought back great memories of my years of line dance performances at the county fair. Our stage was large and steady so I felt safe.

<3 Barbie in NW WA

Hope everything is going okay
  • pipcd34
    exermom wrote: »
    Did a Power Hour DVD today then walked around the neighborhood. I’m getting to know the regular walkers...lol Then went to Food Lion since they put the wrong price on my rainchecks, then to WalMart.

Pip – I see you got a Bosch dishwasher. I really like mine. Bosch is one of the highest rated ones. You know something? I never used the hand soap dispenser so when we got a new faucet, we got one of those sprayers and put it in that hole

I’ve learned that if I order, say, shorts that I should order a size 8, size 6, and an 8 Petite. When they come in, go try them on and return the ones that I don’t want. A bit of a pain, but at least I get something that fits. The other good thing is that by the time you order so much, you get free shipping.

M – thanks for checking in and that it wasn’t something serious

kylia – you can keep your tp on the tp rack??? We can’t or it’s all over the floor. One of the kittens likes to lay on top of the toilet, mainly on top because we keep it closed….lol The way we’re going thru kitten food I swear we must be keeping Chewy in business….lol Trimmed their nails yesterday, cleaned up the litter box (we’re still using non-clumping litter) and the bathroom floor and vacuumed the rugs in the rooms they have.

barbie – oh no, I’m so sorry for you and Jake

Lanette – got a chicken question. Jess has given me eggs from her boss’ chickens. Now some of them, the yolks seem to stick to the shells when I crack them. Also, when I fry those eggs, the yolks are “rubbery”. Still good, just the consistency. What causes this?

Tracie – welcome back

Rosemarie – so glad you’re having such a good time

Rita – could your husband have a buildup of ear wax?

Michele NC
    who is going to get dinner ready then off to the pool

Our faucet already has a sprayer in it so didn’t need another one for that area
  • pipcd34
  • pipcd34
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 3,127 Member
    pony4us wrote: »
    I am a lurker and honestly (no tea no shade) don't get involved. BUT...I do have to give a shout out and super thank you to the info on Dawgs (Debbie I think). I used to love Okabashis but couldn't find the right ones. Thanks to you I took advantage of the 55% off coupon...PLUS I got 10% off for new customer and bought three pair of super comfy, just my style in your fave shoes. They all are dufferent and they all are perfect.
    Again, I just wanted to say thank you and even those of us who lurk are following you.

I am glad I posted about them. I love them too.They really are comfy and I have no problems with my feet when I wear them.

Debbie