1424344454648»

Replies

• Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,867 Member
    <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,061 Member
    Stats for the day-

Short walk w/family- 1hr 31min 24sec, 29elev, 2.90ap, 80ahr, 95mhr, 4.42mi= 381c
    Strava app = 536c
    Outside jogging- (w/kirby and yogi)- 10.57min, 163spm, 153aw, 127ahr, 128mhr, 10.17min mi, 1.06mi= 108c
    Strava app = 129c

Total cal 489

Took yogi for a short jog since we took a shorter walk. Gotta start packing up, we leave for home tomorrow. Hopefully they will have painted the outside by the time we get back so we can put the patio back together.

• Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,691 Member
    Well son turned in his Uhaul pickup truck and we took him out to lunch.💖. We decided on a sushi place. Lee had teriyaki chicken and rice, I had a roll with crab, cream cheese, cucumber, and a fatty seared tuna on top with a mayo drizzle. Son had a fire roll which was a container they lit and so he had a live flame to put his meal over. I was like, "son don't let your arm hairs burn there". But it was all good. Son and I shared a California roll as well. Such great food!
    Now husband and I watching the Navy midshipmen play against UAB Alabama. I will be simmering a roast chicken today. Tomorrow morning we will drive son to military air terminal and they'll fly to where their carrier is. Then onward to Japan.
    On Oct 2nd youngest has his colonoscopy. I worry about how he'll get back to the barge where he rack is. I worry about how he'll get food as there isn't a working gally on the barge. So I sent a message to the command master chief saying I want the Chaplain info. I also stated that I asked the Chaplain info from the acting Ombudsman with no response. My husband says I need to stay out of it. I want someone else to know about it, and he isn't so alone in all this. Its not a normal thing for a 25 yr old to be getting a colonoscopy and I know that he isn't one to ask. I sent him a message to tell him all the things to expect with that type of procedure. Tried not to be so, " I am freaking out, I wish I was there for you" and more informational.
    After donating, my arm has quite a welt where the phlebotomist decided to "repostion" the needle. I had quite a reaction afterwards, because I didn't have enough sweet things I guess. I ate a burger, fries and a sparkling water with energy stuff in it. But not enough sugar, and my body tanked. I was seeing stars most of the way home, and clammy. I yelled for husband to roll down the window and I gulped cold air like a puppy all the rest of the way home. Then took my normal killer nap for 3 hours. So what I learned was not to donate fasted (duh). Eat a good breakfast. Drink a couple bottles of water. Donating wasn't the problem. Then after I will bring a favorite cookie from a bakery or Safeway, and some Simply Orange orange hr juice that I like. I wasn't smart with this donation. Didn't give myself enough time to sit afterwards. Live and learn.🙄
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,787 Member
    Definitely stretched my shoulders out very well: https://youtube.com/shorts/cGipuFPH6bE?si=eP7TySBjlf2zESH9
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,994 Member
    Im watching Blazing Saddles always good for a few laughs,and Spaceballs is on after that..Mel Brooks movies are always a hoot.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,061 Member