Ever faked an "O"

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I have a couple times. Everytime it was when I took a long shower, not expecting to get laid that night, then getting surprised after I get out. So instead of admitting my shame, I would just go ahead and do it. Unfortunately, it can take a LONG time to finish the second time. She had already finished several times and was getting sore, and I was exhausted because I was in crappy shape, so I would just fake it. :laugh:

F That. Just tell her.

"I didnt finish, Im going to get Ice Cream. Do you want any?"

Well I was embarrassed to admit why I couldnt and I didnt want her to think it was her!

Ahhh, gotcha. Did you still eat ice cream after?

Nope, sandwiches are my post-session food of choice. I always make two.
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Nope.... can't fake anything. And to be honest he angered me so much that I pointed out that I Did Not and Could Not have one with him!
  • sjsosu
    sjsosu Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    This isn't an easy feat for us men.... other then maybe pulling out and hawk a loogie and spit it onto her back? lol seriously how could that work?

Use condoms and/ or don't pull out. :wink:

Yup. That's what I do.

Also, have you never had an orgasm witout ejaculation?

no
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    I have a couple times. Everytime it was when I took a long shower, not expecting to get laid that night, then getting surprised after I get out. So instead of admitting my shame, I would just go ahead and do it. Unfortunately, it can take a LONG time to finish the second time. She had already finished several times and was getting sore, and I was exhausted because I was in crappy shape, so I would just fake it. :laugh:

F That. Just tell her.

Well I was embarrassed to admit why I couldnt and I didnt want her to think it was her!

Just admit it. If she's any kind of awesome she will see it as a challenge.
  • DaveJ_43
    DaveJ_43 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    No. When one of us can't get there, we know we'll have another chance at it real soon.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    For gods sakes... why do you think god gave men tongues? If you have to get some rope and sit on their face FFS!. No need to fake anything you should have. Sorry.. rope bit was a joke.

DANG...(puts rope back in the garage)

Want to be friends :laugh: :tongue:

WITH BENEFITS!!!!!
    Slaps *kitten*! Behave.

That WAS me behaving...

I'd say hello but I'm sure that's a bad idea. I'll wave all the way from Queensland instead.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    This isn't an easy feat for us men.... other then maybe pulling out and hawk a loogie and spit it onto her back? lol seriously how could that work?

Have a spoonful of warm mayo on hand...no pun intended.

yeah because ya know, if my husband's semen smelled like mayonnaise I'd tell him to go and see a doctor :noway:

*just imagining the conversation that would follow on from that if a man tried this with his wife*

*I should write sitcom lol*
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

F That. Just tell her.

Just admit it. If she's any kind of awesome she will see it as a challenge.

That ship has sailed.
  • RobbinRL
    Options
    Just now. Relatonship over.

Oh yeah. And it was with a black guy with a small wee wee

OMG you are hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Me? No way and my jungle lovin always ends up like this.....
    funny-sex-youre-welcom-lion-pics.jpg

During the mating season, lionesses have sex up to 50 times a day for four days and nights in a row with as many as five males – but each bout lasts only ten seconds. LOL

that's nothing compared to bonobos

a bonobo that only got that amount of sex would feel like that forever alone meme.
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    :huh: I'm a grown *kitten* woman!!!
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Sorry.. rope bit was a joke.

I was going to propose marriage until you said that.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Me? No way and my jungle lovin always ends up like this.....
    funny-sex-youre-welcom-lion-pics.jpg

During the mating season, lionesses have sex up to 50 times a day for four days and nights in a row with as many as five males – but each bout lasts only ten seconds. LOL

Those lionesses' sound like a girl I crushed on in college once and then found out the rumors where not rumors
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    My wife always fakes hers.

If she's in a good mood, she'll fake after 10 minutes. If I've pissed her off recently. she waits till I've got a cramp in my neck and I can no longer feel my lips and tongue.
  • RobbinRL
    Options
    g-o-a-t-and-your-m-o-m-o.gif

I def just stared at this for a good 3 minutes ! WTF?
    ah ya WTF is right...................?????????????
  • danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Options

Now we know what position you like if you plan to spit on her back :wink:

haha busted! face down *kitten* up that's the way we like to....tie our shoes!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

If she's in a good mood, she'll fake after 10 minutes. If I've pissed her off recently. she waits till I've got a cramp in my neck and I can no longer feel my lips and tongue.

LMFAO
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

LOL
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    If yes how long in the relationship did you continue to do so?

Yes. Until the divorce was filed. :yawn:

THIS ^^^
This discussion has been closed.