OCTOBER 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

124»

Replies

• tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,316 Member
    Morning everyone
    Got in 7.56M today at 09'56.

@quilteryoyo thank you.... I was forced to have that 1 (okay, 2!) beer "it's my birthday! You won't have one with me?". Peer pressure! .... and water back??

@Scott6255 thank you! Well done on the Half.

Ran into London today, rather than my usual loop. Lots of Americans visible in their jerseys today. Green of the Jets and bright purple of the Vikings

Have a lovely Sunday all
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,353 Member
    @WarmJellyfish Great run. Technology?!

@tarun_yadavA Great run today. Hahaha about peer pressure. It happens to us all. You must have missed my post from yesterday. Yes, I have water back. Whooo Hooo! Under a boil alert for a couple of weeks, but not having to feel the commode from a bucket is great!

Has anyone heard anything from @chris_in_cal lately? He hasn't posted here, or on Strava, since he told us about his skin cancer diagnosis. I hope he is okay.

I feel it has been pretty quiet on here lately. Have others left us? I hope not. I really enjoy our little group of runners/friends.
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,266 Member
    @quilteryoyo I haven't seen any activity on Garmin connect either. I hope @chris_in_cal is doing ok and will rejoin soon.
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,266 Member
    Oct total: 10.1/125 miles
    YTD: 784.8/1200 miles

10/5: 6 miles
    10/6: 4.1 miles

Easy miles this morning. First week of the training plan, which bumps me to 6 days a week. I was able to sleep in again and still got out before it got too hot, one of the best parts of fall and winter running.