Hello! My goals:)

Hi! I’m 20 and this has been a really tough year for me that I’ve dealt with a lot through stress eating and treating my body poorly. I’m working on self love and becoming a healthy person with healthy habits that I can learn to maintain. I would love to talk to people and encourage others as well, for me it’s great to have accountability and maybe an accountability partner on this journey. Starting out I’m 195lbs today and I would ideally one day like to be 155lbs. But I’m not trying to rush it and I want to make steady meaningful progress. It’s tough to stay on track when I primarily work at a bakery and have a great boss who is constantly feeding me. That’s my biggest challenge with my weight and also binge eating.
These are steps I’m taking to start:
-I joined BJJ 2 times a week ( M and W)
•I’m really enjoying it!
-Strength training (T, F, and Sun)
-I got a big water bottle
-I am vowing to stop using energy drinks after today and start trying to prioritize sleep
-tracking everything I eat
-limiting at work snacking, I’m going to try to chew gum during prep in the morning cause that is the hardest time to stay on track

This is my plan so far and I’m really vowing to stay on track starting right now, because I want to be healthy and strong and also want to break the cycle of obesity and diabetes in my family. I can’t wait to look back on this post in a year and be where I want to be so desperately. I’m done making excuses and this is starting right now. Thanks for anyone who took the time to read this and I would love and greatly appreciate any advice:)

Replies