WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options
    I can confirm Wisi drinks my milk every day
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWUVgk_IItT-cWMXfj5ZlLZ_RBsaRHdwl2D0FV8SMJs1q5r2et

you're saying that wasn't milk?
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    OMG Is that what you really want to do for the rest of your life, NO do it the right way....
  • LauraRose03
    Options
    Is this question for real???? Yuckk!
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    OK thus far nobody has really presented a huge con that would derail this diet. For example, you can take some husk powder or one of those pills to meet the fiber goal.

So as an experiment I am thinking about trying this diet for a week. In addition to my original post about milk, I will add a multivitamin, a fiber pill or husk powder, and maybe two eggs. Fair?

I will start a new thread with my progress, before and after pics and stats etc.

Stay tuned.

Ok, keep us posted. My biggest question at the end will be if you now hate milk and ever want to drink it again. But to each his own. Good luck on the quest.
  • Mslmesq
    Options
    I can confirm Wisi drinks my milk every day
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWUVgk_IItT-cWMXfj5ZlLZ_RBsaRHdwl2D0FV8SMJs1q5r2et

That's not speed racer?! :ohwell:
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Second day of milk diet. I am now wondering if i should buy the cow. Majority of my guy friends tell me that I should NOT buy the cow, if I do not absolutely need to. But my family thinks I should buy the cow. Its expensive to buy one. And what if I want to switch to goat milk later?

I discovered I do not like milk as much as I did when I started this thread. But I will stick to my plan.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    First of all people, never once did I mention anything about losing weight. If anything I emphasized on macros because I was more talking abbot a complete diet, or close to it. In convinced that if you're stranded on an island with a cow, you can live happily ever after.

If your island has a cow, it probably has plants...at least...if the cow were there first and living happy and all that. Perhaps eat the plants AND drink the milk. Oh, and fish...and make sure you have your trusty volleyball friend to keep you and the cow company. (Sorry...couldn't resist the Tom Hanks reference) :laugh:
  • MuseofSong
    MuseofSong Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Remember the Chapter in I, Robot called Escape! and the 'Brain" built a ship can could travel a parsec, and Powell and Donovan, as a practical joke by the super computer, got trapped on the spaceship with nothing to eat but Beans and Milk? Anyone? Just me? (I love that book, anyway . . . the MythBusters make me think of Powell and Donovan)

Sure, they could survive, but ewww.
  • NormInv
    Options
    Day 3 - noticing a funny discharge.
  • NormInv
    Options
    Day 4 - appetite is shot
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    You'd be a lot better off on the milk and potato diet.

Throw some gravy on there and you've got the Poutine Diet.

Sounds like a winner to me!
  • Debbie_Ferr
    Debbie_Ferr Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Norminv, are you still with us ?

Please post a pic of you consuming milk, so we know you're ok !!
  • NormInv
    Options
    I was in ER on Friday. I didn't tell them I was all milk now. I'm feeling crappy. They told me my blood levels are off. I asked them if they have any milk as I was hungry.
  • Mslmesq
    Options
    I was in ER on Friday. I didn't tell them I was all milk now. I'm feeling crappy. They told me my blood levels are off. I asked them if they have any milk as I was hungry.

If you're not joking around...please eat some food! :cry:
  • NormInv
    Options

If you're not joking around...please eat some food! :cry:

if you send me a nice FR, I will be eating food again.
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Sounds better than the Atkins diet.
  • NormInv
    Options
    Went to a hematologist today. Blood levels are all off. Red blood cells are of varying sizes which indicates a problem. The doc has to to some microscopic exam with the blood sample and told me to come back on Monday next. I asked the nurse for milk but she didnt have any. She and I looked at her left boob for a second.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Went to a hematologist today. Blood levels are all off. Red blood cells are of varying sizes which indicates a problem. The doc has to to some microscopic exam with the blood sample and told me to come back on Monday next. I asked the nurse for milk but she didnt have any. She and I looked at her left boob for a second.

I hope you're filming all this.

:bigsmile:
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Well i know for a fact that Raw Milk diet works, and has for many years for a lot of people. Not surprised about the pasteurized stuff though
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Go Norm! You can do this! You've got this, buddy! Nothing tastes better than skinny feels! Or something.

High five! WTG! Drink that milk like it's your job!