Replies

• RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    ....... O_O

1d8.jpg
  • jacksonmith
    Options
    Why can't people answer honestly and stop the bs? You DO realize all the "protien" shakes are... MILK with trace vitamin supplements. whey powder is milk. If you drink milk you are getting enough calories in, its filling and satisfying. It has fats and has been proven to help weight loss. Not sure why everyone here gets a teaspoon of milk and insists they get diareah.. maybe you are lactose intolerant? Doesn't normally happen to people. Sometimes it can cause constipation but if you are mainly liquid dieting doubtful that would be a problem... or add a salad at the end of the day.. or water it down.. It's the same dmn thing as every slimfast medifast whatever shake out there without the hidden junk in it like sugars and unnatural stuff. I would think this was way healthier to be honest.. but heaven forbid you spend $1/day on your protein shakes rather than $10/day. I severely doubt people eating a variety of hamburgers are healthier than someone drinking a lot of milk.
  • Mini_horse_lover
    Mini_horse_lover Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You're not a baby cow, that's why.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Why can't people answer honestly and stop the bs? You DO realize all the "protien" shakes are... MILK with trace vitamin supplements. whey powder is milk. If you drink milk you are getting enough calories in, its filling and satisfying. It has fats and has been proven to help weight loss. Not sure why everyone here gets a teaspoon of milk and insists they get diareah.. maybe you are lactose intolerant? Doesn't normally happen to people. Sometimes it can cause constipation but if you are mainly liquid dieting doubtful that would be a problem... or add a salad at the end of the day.. or water it down.. It's the same dmn thing as every slimfast medifast whatever shake out there without the hidden junk in it like sugars and unnatural stuff. I would think this was way healthier to be honest.. but heaven forbid you spend $1/day on your protein shakes rather than $10/day. I severely doubt people eating a variety of hamburgers are healthier than someone drinking a lot of milk.

you DO realise this thread

a) is a joke; and
    b) died over 6 months ago.

Strong first post, man.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    smiley-violent037.gif
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options

you DO realise this thread

a) is a joke; and
    b) died over 6 months ago.

Strong first post, man.

What? Please do not call people's lifestyle a joke hon!

Updated 5/24/2014

Its been a while since I have been on a milk diet......after the initial episodes of white hot explosive diarrhea, the explosive nature of it has turned to mostly a constantly leaking motion....nothing an adult diaper wont handle.

I am told that my teeth look whiter than before, and my hair also looks better.

So here I am....a milk diet success!