How to avoid MFP Bullies

Options

Replies

• stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    3. Remember that often in life , a stupid question will receive a stupid answer.

There's no such thing as a stupid question - only questions asked by stupid people.
  • stumblinthrulife
    Options
    HOW TO BECOME A "MFP BULLY"

When one is too much of a coward to actually be a bully face to face with other people,, hide behind a computer screen and come to a weight loss / fitness site where you can pretend to be better than other people in the safety of your Parents basement where you can make stupid comments toward people rather than getting a JOB and living an actual real life. I know, it is safer that way because in real life you would suffer many incidents of getting your puck a** kicked.

The irony in this post is almost painful.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

When one is too much of a coward to actually be a bully face to face with other people,, hide behind a computer screen and come to a weight loss / fitness site where you can pretend to be better than other people in the safety of your Parents basement where you can make stupid comments toward people rather than getting a JOB and living an actual real life. I know, it is safer that way because in real life you would suffer many incidents of getting your puck a** kicked.

O276eZ3.gif
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

Speaking from experience? How's the basement working out? I mean, I just figured seeing as you typed this from behind your computer and all.

See your comment is an ignorant one. Unlike the Punk "MFP Bullies, I am polite to people online and in real life. The difference is, when coming across your type, I am always plenty prepared and capable of dealing with you in any way necessary. When you have to be rude and nasty online to people, there is no doubt you are a coward in real life

Only on MFP does polite = painting everyone as living in their parents basement, with no jobs, and having no actual life.....LOL

Don't forget "ignorant" and "punk." We want to make sure that everyone is properly chastised here by the ever so polite and courteous poster.

right, how could I forget that...the common thing to do when you see a loved one is say "I love you, you ignorant punk"
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Some of you are truly my people.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    Options

Speaking from experience? How's the basement working out? I mean, I just figured seeing as you typed this from behind your computer and all.

See your comment is an ignorant one. Unlike the Punk "MFP Bullies, I am polite to people online and in real life. The difference is, when coming across your type, I am always plenty prepared and capable of dealing with you in any way necessary. When you have to be rude and nasty online to people, there is no doubt you are a coward in real life

So, what you're saying is that when people in real life disagree with you, you bow up your chest, get in their face and have a good old fashioned fist fight?

In the world I live in, that's called "battery" and "assault" and "terroristic threats." Oh, and I think one could even call that "bullying."

So, what you're also saying is that bullying is okay in real life, but on the internet, disagreement is the devil?
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

Only on MFP does polite = painting everyone as living in their parents basement, with no jobs, and having no actual life.....LOL

Don't forget "ignorant" and "punk." We want to make sure that everyone is properly chastised here by the ever so polite and courteous poster.

right, how could I forget that...the common thing to do when you see a loved one is say "I love you, you ignorant punk"

Dad?
  • stumblinthrulife
    Options
    Internet_Fight.jpg
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    6) Don't call other members "trolls" simply because they answer your question with facts rather than fantasy.
    I prefer garden gnome.
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Internet_Fight.jpg

Brilliant!
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    This thread got surrus!

mrw-i-run-into-a-internet-tough-guy-22774.gif
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    Everyone calm down! I have a real question!!!!

I ate a potato today. I didn't grow it myself. Am I going to die? ONLY NICE RESPONSES PLEASE. I am a nice person and don't want to hear from you horrible people with your awful upbringings and inability to get out of your basements and get a job.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Hey, everyone, just chill the hell out. He's got a gun in his ticker, okay? This dude's the real deal!

Like no one else ever had to eat **** and ask for seconds before. :yawn:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

takes one.
  • Lichent
    Lichent Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Silly thread. How to avoid them, easy, the new tv shows are coming out soon. Things will quiet down on their own
    We are big fans of walking dead, sons of anarchy ,dexter, the bridge and just recently you tube docmentaries on weight loss.

Things we won't watch , the biggest loser.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

original.gif
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Oh. Yes. I think we have found the real "internetz gansta". lol

Yeah. My cover is blown!!!!! :laugh:
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Everyone calm down! I have a real question!!!!

I ate a potato today. I didn't grow it myself. Am I going to die? ONLY NICE RESPONSES PLEASE. I am a nice person and don't want to hear from you horrible people with your awful upbringings and inability to get out of your basements and get a job.

MPF Punk...aka Internet gangsta... here and I say LOLZ! :laugh: laugh: :laugh:
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options

So, what you're saying is that when people in real life disagree with you, you bow up your chest, get in their face and have a good old fashioned fist fight?

In the world I live in, that's called "battery" and "assault" and "terroristic threats." Oh, and I think one could even call that "bullying."

So, what you're also saying is that bullying is okay in real life, but on the internet, disagreement is the devil?

:laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Oh, I completely forgot to ask in my previous post...

...but could you please point me (and others) to these "rude and nasty" posts of mine to which you're referring? Three or four would be helpful to see if there's a pattern...but even one would be more than what we have to work with at this point.

Edit: Silly me, I should have specified. This invitation is open to anyone, not just DD. Consider it a MFP scavenger hunt. Whoever finds the most "rude and nasty" jofjltncb6 posts wins a prize.

Nothing?

*sigh*

Maybe I need to give an incentive. How about, for every truly "rude and nasty" post of mine you can reference, I'll refrain from posting in the forums for a day...no, strike that...a week. Given that I've no doubt posted dozens of them...(given the accusations of many, some vaguely in my general direction and at least one specifically about me, surely there are at least dozens, right?)...here is your chance to have me off of the forums for MONTHS!
This discussion has been closed.