Has self love gone too far?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• Sassyallday
    Sassyallday Posts: 136 Member
    Options

ometimes, before you can work on your body, you have to learn to love yourself. And part of learning to love yourself is accepting your body.

So no, I do not think self love has gone too far. I think that as she learns to love her body, she will decide to take better care of it, and in time, she will craft herself a healthier body.

This!

I am working to better my body's health and appearance by losing weight. But, it is important for me to celebrate my body NOW. For me, that means sexy lingerie even when no one is looking, taking care if my skin and a seasonal visit to the MAC counter for updated makeup tips. I swim and sun. I wear clothes that fit and flatter. Feeling good makes me want to be even better.

Life is short. Enjoy your body today!
  • Sassyallday
    Sassyallday Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    And feeling good about yourself definitely affects how others perceive you. If you don't think you're sexy, why would anyone else! Most of us won't ever be fashion model thin. But we all want to be loved. Self love will get you the love of others.
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    [ true physical beauty is rare and fleeting and belongs to youth.

Ain't it the truth. Who was it who said 'Youth is wasted on the wrong people.'? :bigsmile: