Do you men really want a low maintenance woman?

Options
A_nonymous2
A_nonymous2 Posts: 366 Member
I mean, really? Whether it's the monetary cost or time savings, do you really think you'd be happier with a low maintenance woman? All I hear is complaining about how much a haircut/color costs or how much time it takes to straighten hair, put on makeup, etc. I'm just wondering. Only about 2% of us can get away with being naturally pretty. We all need a little help.

Thoughts?

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    During the previous meeting of the Intergalactic Male Hive Mind, we voted and determined: Yes.
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Bald is the new sexy (not men, sorry whierd)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Bald is the new sexy (not men, sorry whierd)

:frown:
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. Luckily for me I found a wife who is naturally pretty and is low maintenance in general. Otherwise I would lose my mind.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    During the previous meeting of the Intergalactic Male Hive Mind, we voted and determined: Yes.
    I KNEW IT!!!!!
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    it doesn't take make up, hair color or clothes to make a woman pretty. Hell, all we wanna do is get ya naked!!!!

lololol :drinker:
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    In almost every single "poll" I've read in magazines and what not, the "favorite look" men seem to gravitate towards is their woman with little/no makeup on, a tee shirt, and sweats or jeans. Just au naturale.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Alos, I think a lot more than 2% of women can get away with being low-maintenance, but they don't believe they can, so they spend hours and hours being high-maintenance. And some of them come out of it looking worse than without all the makeup and super-processed hair.

Just sayin'.
  • brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    What guys say they want "low maintenance girl who likes sports" blah isn't the same as what they will actually put up with in real life.

I'm sure 99.9% of dudes aren't going to break up with their girl because she takes too long getting ready or something.

And I agree with this -
    it doesn't take make up, hair color or clothes to make a woman pretty. Hell, all we wanna do is get ya naked!!!!

Most dudes just want to get to the boobies haha.
  • HikerRR50
    HikerRR50 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • Phildog47
    Phildog47 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    OMG YES
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I don't think you understand what a guy means when they say high maintenance.

You can do all that beautification stuff and still be low maintenance.

Being low maintenance means the guy doesn't have to be doing a lot of the care. As in the woman can handle a lot of her own stuff.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options

And, that, ladies and gents, is the sad effin truth! :indifferent:
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i guess it depends on the situation
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    do you and find a guy who likes you for you? Just a thought...
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Simple answer: Yes

We don't object to you having a haircut, but one of my friends for example pays for his GF to have her hair done at Toni and Guys, she insists on it. Now that would be a nono
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    No, we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE high maintenance. Please tell me more about the new Ulta in town.
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    do you and find a guy who likes you for you? Just a thought...

Too easy. Like me.
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I think men prefer low maintenance. My husband can't stand to shop with me, and he says that when we met, he was most attracted to me because I wasn't really a girly-girl; I was more sensible than most women he knew. He also likes that the time I save by NOT putting on makeup/styling my hair (I prefer a pixie cut) can be put into our kids.