How's Life?

crackur
crackur Posts: 473 Member
So how's your life? How do you feel about where you are at? where you are going? any stress?

So HOW are you ?

Replies

• spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    I'm content.
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Let's see. I'm in better shape than I have ever been in my life (and given my age, that's a lot of life to compare to). I can move better than any time in my life (I have congenital arthiritis which always limited me when young). I've been blessed here on MFP with some wonderful friends around the world who make me laugh and support me, as I support them. I am out of the closet as a proud and happy gay man. And I have a man who I love to death and will be happy to spend the rest of my life with.

Not bad. Not bad at all.
  • crackur
    I'm content.
    I believe this is the worse thing to be. Stagnant.
  • crackur
    Let's see. I'm in better shape than I have ever been in my life (and given my age, that's a lot of life to compare to). I can move better than any time in my life (I have congenital arthiritis which always limited me when young). I've been blessed here on MFP with some wonderful friends around the world who make me laugh and support me, as I support them. I am out of the closet as a proud and happy gay man. And I have a man who I love to death and will be happy to spend the rest of my life with.

Not bad. Not bad at all.
    nice to hear on the good health. I think I am in better physical shape now than I have ever been. Kinda scary. hahah
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Don't like where I am at now. But getting better every day, moving forward ya know. "Now" is pretty bad. But I'm excited about future.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    I'm content.

For most people, yes. But I'm a pretty awesome person.
  • crackur
    Don't like where I am at now. But getting better every day, moving forward ya know. "Now" is pretty bad. But I'm excited about future.
    Good to hear "excited about the future"

what is bothering you today?
  • crackur
    I'm content.

For most people, yes. But I'm a pretty awesome person.
    I don't doubt that one bit haha

so content to you is like great to others....I get that.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,145 Member
    1. I have a budding ear infection. Third this year.
    2. Weather is rainy
    3. Tired of explaining to debt collectors that I can't pull $300 out of my butt and magically hand it over to them in 2 minutes.
    4. ILs are back and dealing with them being convinced my life is now spinach salads and no bread.
    5. Stress is medium to high, depending on how many times the bloody phone rings today.

Overall, my life if still as s****y as ever. Thanks for reminding me of it. :grumble:
  • crackur
    1. I have a budding ear infection. Third this year.
    2. Weather is rainy
    3. Tired of explaining to debt collectors that I can't pull $300 out of my butt and magically hand it over to them in 2 minutes.
    4. ILs are back and dealing with them being convinced my life is now spinach salads and no bread.
    5. Stress is medium to high, depending on how many times the bloody phone rings today.

Overall, my life if still as s****y as ever. Thanks for reminding me of it. :grumble:
    but is it really? now what are the good things?
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    I’m adjusted. I eat four food groups and look both ways when crossing the street. And take long naps...
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,809 Member
    Very good right now - thank you for asking. :flowerforyou:

Lighter than I've been for 25 years, fittest I've been for 20 years (fittest ever if compared to my now elderly peer group), getting my strength back, my back health is ten times better and pain levels lower than I could have ever have imagined 10 years ago.

Feeling good about yourself puts a spring in your step.

And how are you "crackur"?
  • crackur
    I’m adjusted. I eat four food groups and look both ways when crossing the street. And take long naps...
    Did you know naps aren't good? They hurt your REM sleeping that we need each day.
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member

Not bad. Not bad at all.
    nice to hear on the good health. I think I am in better physical shape now than I have ever been. Kinda scary. hahah

Scary? Maybe. Sad because I wasted so many years when I could have been so much better and wasted so many years. But great because now I have the knowledge and experience and means to really enjoy and put to good use the benefits of being in the best shape of my life. And now being out and proud makes it all even better.
  • crackur
    Very good right now - thank you for asking. :flowerforyou:

Lighter than I've been for 25 years, fittest I've been for 20 years (fittest ever if compared to my now elderly peer group), getting my strength back, my back health is ten times better and pain levels lower than I could have ever have imagined 10 years ago.

Feeling good about yourself puts a spring in your step.

And how are you "crackur"?
    Most of it is mental......your are correct.

Good to hear about your success and I can reflect what you are saying.........best health physically I have been in .......ever.

crackur is tired......I'm a counselor/psychologist by morning, noon and night...only take breaks to workout, eat and go to classes. I am mentally tired but it soon will be alleviated from me.
  • Dch2272
    Dch2272 Posts: 93 Member
    I'm having a fabulous day! I fit into a pair of jeans that are a size smaller this morning which made me feel like a million bucks! I even tucked in my shirt and put on a belt, which I never do. I have always worn my shirt untucked as I'm very self conscious about my tummy.

It is rainy and somewhat dreary outside, but as I tell my boys, the rain cleans everything and makes it all beautiful again!

I hope you all have a fabulously beautiful day today!
  • So how's your life? How do you feel about where you are at? where you are going? any stress?

So HOW are you ?

Life is going well. I started college this fall (mom of 3 ...31 years old) and its taken a bit to adjust. Im taking my prerequisites for dental hygiene. As far as fitness, I'm back on track and going to work harder than before. I dont like settling :) I try not to stress too much and at the moment I'm doing well! Lol
  • crackur
    I'm having a fabulous day! I fit into a pair of jeans that are a size smaller this morning which made me feel like a million bucks! I even tucked in my shirt and put on a belt, which I never do. I have always worn my shirt untucked as I'm very self conscious about my tummy.

It is rainy and somewhat dreary outside, but as I tell my boys, the rain cleans everything and makes it all beautiful again!

I hope you all have a fabulously beautiful day today!
    Exactly,

"It can't rain all the time" I have that tattooed on me......means a lot.
  • crackur
    So how's your life? How do you feel about where you are at? where you are going? any stress?

So HOW are you ?

Life is going well. I started college this fall (mom of 3 ...31 years old) and its taken a bit to adjust. Im taking my prerequisites for dental hygiene. As far as fitness, I'm back on track and going to work harder than before. I dont like settling :) I try not to stress too much and at the moment I'm doing well! Lol
    School will always take adjustment. I'm about to graduate again! I spent the last two years of long weekends and wednesday nights sitting in a classroom all day. Not much longer here.....but it did past fast. I am running on fumes! haha We can do it!.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    PERFECT