How's Life?

Replies

• crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    I am Well and each day I see a new, higher level of Physical Health and Spiritual Enlightenment. As I reflect back on the last 5 Yrs, I am Amazed at Me, My Resilience-Determination-Faith-Commitment. The last 6 months have been particularly challenging and amazing, and as I enter October, I go into YET a NEW Chapter of My Life. I am still learning how to Accept My Joy and Peace and Happiness...many people would kill for My Life, so I have to appreciate My Blessings and Trust-Accept-Live Well.
    you know

I heard a saying once, that you could be the happiest person alive and not even know it.
  • crackur
    I want to off myself regularly, but then I like cartoons too much so I can't off myself...because what about the next episode?
    Plus Breaking Bad finale.
    hey atleast you have something to live for.............being funny!
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,000 Member
    I am Well and each day I see a new, higher level of Physical Health and Spiritual Enlightenment. As I reflect back on the last 5 Yrs, I am Amazed at Me, My Resilience-Determination-Faith-Commitment. The last 6 months have been particularly challenging and amazing, and as I enter October, I go into YET a NEW Chapter of My Life. I am still learning how to Accept My Joy and Peace and Happiness...many people would kill for My Life, so I have to appreciate My Blessings and Trust-Accept-Live Well.
    you know

I heard a saying once, that you could be the happiest person alive and not even know it.

Lmao. Methinks that very true. And unfortunately I know this person. :cry:
  • Lemongrab1
    Lemongrab1 Posts: 158 Member
    I want to off myself regularly, but then I like cartoons too much so I can't off myself...because what about the next episode?
    :bigsmile:
    I am in a lot of pain currently, but that seems to happens in waves. As long as I have goals to balance it out I'm OK. Right now my goals are getting a fit body (derp) and getting straight A's on my exams (1 month away).
    As they say in America, I just need to keep on truckin! XD
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    I am in a lot of pain currently, but that seems to happens in waves. As long as I have goals to balance it out I'm OK. Right now my goals are getting a fit body (derp) and getting straight A's on my exams (1 month away).

LOL I have been in America for my entire 36 years and I've heard "keep on truckin'" like twice haha
  • crackur
    I feel you on the getting A's........I have a class finishing up in a week.....and I have 2 more this year and I'm done......I am stressing over them more than the 2yrs I have completed......funny thing.

Keep on moving!
  • Lemongrab1
    Lemongrab1 Posts: 158 Member

LOL I have been in America for my entire 36 years and I've heard "keep on truckin'" like twice haha
    Ah, wut! God, you people really need to keep up with those hick phrases and unappealing stereotypes.
    Otherwise how will us foreignee's generalize you all?
    Walmart carts, cowboy hats, y'all, Mountain Dew, Murica!, flags, "They hate us for our freedom!", I likah mah guns!
    You need to repeat, wear and say all these things.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    you know

FO REAL!!! That is why Reflection is sooo important. Whenever I reflect I realize "I was happy",I AM Happy. I realize that I'm a Happy person, with a Good Life, so Now all I have to do is learn how to Accept that, and Reject all the BS that "they" say is "happiness", even with challenges I always have a good sense of Well-Being. The Tail NO Longer wags the Dog!

ETA: I'm a Warrior!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    my life is about to do a 180 and Im nervous
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    For the most part, I'm very happy. There are things I want and/or feel I need to do and I'm working on them. But that's what life is, right?
  • echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    The last couple of months I've felt kind of bad when people ask me how I'm doing, because what I really want to say is that I've been doing fantastic. Not okay, not good, but fantastic. I got a new job with flexible hours and a great boss, which pays better and has more hours than my last job. I've lost 30 pounds. My two best friends just moved back to the area. My boyfriend is amazing and we're starting to work on writing a book together, which will be awesome. I've got savings in my savings account for the first time ever. I got a dog from a rescue who is the cutest thing ever, even when he's annoying. Really, the only bad thing that I can think of, in the last two months at least, is that my phone broke. Oh no, world shatterer there (Not really).

So thank you for asking, because I've really been wanting to tell people lately that my life is awesome, and now I can.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Struggling a bit, but that is what keeps you awake and aware.

Health-wise, I am definitely feeling better (if only my back would cooperate)....

Family, I am quite content. Of coarse there are things that I wish I could change, but I adore my 3 children, and we are holding our heads high with our accomplishments and even our struggles. It is a daily surprise with what is said and done :wink:
  • crackur
    you know

FO REAL!!! That is why Reflection is sooo important. Whenever I reflect I realize "I was happy",I AM Happy. I realize that I'm a Happy person, with a Good Life, so Now all I have to do is learn how to Accept that, and Reject all the BS that "they" say is "happiness", even with challenges I always have a good sense of Well-Being. The Tail NO Longer wags the Dog!

ETA: I'm a Warrior!
    Sometimes its harder to accept things you know than the others you are still unsure of.
  • crackur
    my life is about to do a 180 and Im nervous
    That does sound scary......sometimes I wish I could do a 180.....to get away from the ideal of what I am doing or achieving. I'd like to walk in blindly and start building.
  • crackur
    For the most part, I'm very happy. There are things I want and/or feel I need to do and I'm working on them. But that's what life is, right?
    It's whatever you want it to be......that's the best part.
  • crackur
    The last couple of months I've felt kind of bad when people ask me how I'm doing, because what I really want to say is that I've been doing fantastic. Not okay, not good, but fantastic. I got a new job with flexible hours and a great boss, which pays better and has more hours than my last job. I've lost 30 pounds. My two best friends just moved back to the area. My boyfriend is amazing and we're starting to work on writing a book together, which will be awesome. I've got savings in my savings account for the first time ever. I got a dog from a rescue who is the cutest thing ever, even when he's annoying. Really, the only bad thing that I can think of, in the last two months at least, is that my phone broke. Oh no, world shatterer there (Not really).

So thank you for asking, because I've really been wanting to tell people lately that my life is awesome, and now I can.
    you are welcome and thanks for letting us know.........I like others tend to dwell on things sometimes.....not much but sometimes.......we all will see better days.....and the bad days just a reminder that we are still alive.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Why do people keep asking me this? Do I look like I'm a loose cannon?
  • crackur
    Struggling a bit, but that is what keeps you awake and aware.

Health-wise, I am definitely feeling better (if only my back would cooperate)....

Family, I am quite content. Of coarse there are things that I wish I could change, but I adore my 3 children, and we are holding our heads high with our accomplishments and even our struggles. It is a daily surprise with what is said and done :wink:
    you are correct.....we must stay aware if not, we could lose it all without even realizing it.
    Kids make everything better with just a smile or a hug....
  • crackur
    are you?
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member

Kaboom.