How's Life?

Replies

• crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    I'm about to finish high school forever and the idea of actually having to do something with myself and have responsibility for my actions and whatever is terrifying.
    it does not get any better but hey it does not get any worse if you don't want it too. Life is about making choices and learning from them. Good or bad, we must continue to keep progressing.

No need to grow up......just make smart decisions when you have too.
    Aha, I would hope it doesn't get any worse.

You give off good vibes, I like you.
    thanks =) I think I am an ok dude.
  • crackur
    So HOW are you ?

A little better knowing there's at least one other person in the world who only asks that question when they actually want a real answer.
    I do want to know. When I say HI.....I mean Hi not just in passing.
  • crackur
    Life is what you make it.

You cannot control everything that happens but you can control how you respond.

Perfection maybe a challenging pipe dream.

But in the here and now, I am grateful for what I have, especially my health & team mates.

My body and WILL improve!!
    =) yes it is.
  • crackur
    I'm content.
    I believe this is the worse thing to be. Stagnant.

Funny how you take contentment to be stagnation.
    maybe I should elaborated it.....content to me is......its not great, its not bad.....but I'm ok.........I want it to be great or bad but I want it better!.....don't stop!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Pretty exhausted. Today was my day off and I didn't know what to do with myself. It came down to either going to IKEA to pick up women with less than average furniture building skills or get wood for my nephews tree house. Needless to say I didn't realize that I don't own an axe until I was deep in the woods up north. I resorted to shoulder checking the trees and now my arm is pretty sore.

I would have liked to see that!
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    I'm content.

maybe I should elaborated it.....content to me is......its not great, its not bad.....but I'm ok.........I want it to be great or bad but I want it better!.....don't stop!

Okay, but I think you are thinking more complacent than contentment. True contentment can be blissful.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Life is great but Im still looking for a girl friend :/

You will do just fine. Heck just looking at your FL all you have are beautiful women.:wink:
  • crackur
    I'm content.

Okay, but I think you are thinking more complacent than contentment. True contentment can be blissful.
    I think their is a thin line between the two. I'm ok where I'm at compared to I'm happy where I'm at.

But how are you?
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    I'm content.

I think their is a thin line between the two. I'm ok where I'm at compared to I'm happy where I'm at.

But how are you?

Fine:wink:
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    I'm content.

I hope for sure he is thinking of Complacency because if he is saying he wants Life to be all Good or all Bad, then he is Bi-Polar. The textbook definition of a manic personality. Life is truly Lived in the Balance, if a person can't be content, well in the end there will only be sadness.
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    My life is fabulous right now. Sarcastacally said
  • TheCalorieSMASHER
    TheCalorieSMASHER Posts: 162 Member
    I'm stressed the fuuck out. That is all.
  • Leah_Brooke
    Leah_Brooke Posts: 149 Member
    I really need to get laid.
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    It's hard being in a new place where I don't know anybody and they all know each other. Especially with my family on the other side of the country. I definitely get lonely at times, but I know things will get better in time and I could always have worse problems.
  • You don't want to know
  • TheCalorieSMASHER
    TheCalorieSMASHER Posts: 162 Member

Meeeee tooooooo....
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    I got a phonecall from my boss telling me that I am laid off for two weeks.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member

Meeeee tooooooo....

Pffft, what is that? I've forgotten....... :frown:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    And I'm sitting here eating boiled eggs and sriracha for dinner.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Oh I thought this was a thread about the short lived but awesome TV show Life, which starred Damian Lewis star of Homeland