Crazy "B"s - What do you look for in a man?

Options

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    This thread used to be fun..

but now it's exciting and titillating!
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    a nice leather belt that he repeatedly takes off very slowly and deliberately whilst looking down on my quivering womanhood (i know it sounds like i'm joking, but i assure you i am not)

DPS

yeah I would assume more in line with a hunter or DPS druid? definetly in feral form

Needs Leatherworking prof

:laugh:
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

Titillating, eh? :wink:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

It's still fun! Just...you know, nerdy fun.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

Titillating, eh? :wink:

giggity
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I feel so lost. I was always too poor to play wow so I did runescape instead. also, I read this article about how people were selling their things for more wow time like they were addicted to crack or something and I decided it was a bad idea for me.
  • ldrosophila
    Options

Nagas! I've said for years that nagas and centaurs should be races. IT WOULD BE AMAZING.

OMG this exactly!!! Why do you not work for Blizzard. All I've ever wanted to be was a pony or those cat people in Udlum.

And in for cat people in Uldum! I like my animal races Tauren? Love! Pandaren? Love! Space Goats? Yes please! Wor...actually no, screw the derpy faced wolf people. No love.

LOL @ derpy wolf people hey I love my Hunter. She grew up from a rough life, her mother passed when she was very small, raised by her loving but poor father, on the dying plains of Westfall until she was bit by what she though was a rabid wolf...

Then I have my Monk Panda, my Shaman Cow girl, I really should do the space goat maybe I'll kill off the human priest and do a goat priest.
  • kyleekay10
    Options
    I feel so lost. I was always to poor to play wow so I did runescape instead. also, I read this article about how people were selling their things for more wow time like they were addicted to crack or something and I decided it was a bad idea for me.

I do feel personally it's very addicting, but it's all about control and moderation. People who end up selling their stuff over a video game clearly shouldn't have been playing in the first place since they have no self control, haha.
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'm more than a little cray cray...and very dominant...sooooooo...I just want to be dominated...not in a painful way...but in a protective way...take charge dammit.....is that too much to ask?

you definitely have the cray part down
  • TitaniaEcks
    TitaniaEcks Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Recently, MFP user aae2808 inquired,
    TOPIC: Follow up Q - do you men want a Crazy B!tch
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1103913-follow-up-q-do-you-men-want-a-crazy-b-tch

I very much enjoyed the thread, but I'm curious. If you are indeed a completely loopy broad - whether manic pixie dream girl or full-blown Fatal Attraction - what is it that you look for in a prospective object of unhealthy fixation?

Looking forward to improving my crazygame,
    -DC
    Welp, I know some people who think I'm the sanest person they know (which is really sad, LOL) and some who think I'm cray to the third, so I'll chime in.

I don't want an "object of unhealthy fixation", but what I look for in a guy is brains first, then wit and humorousness, then mental health, then kindness, then integrity, then tallness, then pretty eyes, then thinness, then hair. I like long hair on men.

Money is a nonfactor. For some reason I end up with a lot of broke guys living off unemployment checks, and I could not care less. I'm probably as shallow as the next b1tch, but for me it's about the looks. My grandma always told me I should be more of a golddigger for my own good, and she was probably right, but I've never been able to bring myself to give a hoot about whether a guy's broke or not. Besides, a lot of the people who ended up with good careers were the boring ones, the accountant types, and that's the opposite of the sort of guy I have anything in common with or find attractive at all. :-( I mostly end up with musicians, artists, and IT guys for some reason.
  • whierd
    Options
    I feel so lost. I was always to poor to play wow so I did runescape instead. also, I read this article about how people were selling their things for more wow time like they were addicted to crack or something and I decided it was a bad idea for me.

Prior to WoW I played MUDS.

And yes, WoW was addicting.
  • TheSlorax
    Options
    damn it you guys immortalized my spelling error :cry:

if I had ever played wow trust me, I would never surface from my room and I would weigh approximately 500 lbs.
  • kyleekay10
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1103913-follow-up-q-do-you-men-want-a-crazy-b-tch

I very much enjoyed the thread, but I'm curious. If you are indeed a completely loopy broad - whether manic pixie dream girl or full-blown Fatal Attraction - what is it that you look for in a prospective object of unhealthy fixation?

-DC
    Money is a nonfactor. For some reason I end up with a lot of broke guys living off unemployment checks, and I could not care less. I'm probably as shallow as the next b1tch, but for me it's about the looks. My grandma always told me I should be more of a golddigger for my own good, and she was probably right, but I've never been able to bring myself to give a hoot about whether a guy's broke or not. Besides, a lot of the people who ended up with good careers were the boring ones, the accountant types, and that's the opposite of the sort of guy I have anything in common with or find attractive at all. :-( I mostly end up with musicians, artists, and IT guys for some reason.

I feel you here. The guys I tend to be attracted to are broke, and I end up being the breadwinner. That's how it was for 90% of my marriage (which ended). The last guy I dated was the one exception- he actually made a ton of money- but I found that he was wayyyy overly fixated on it. Such a turn off.
  • ldrosophila
    Options

if I had ever played wow trust me, I would never surface from my room and I would weigh approximately 500 lbs.

There is no time for eating when you are raiding.
  • Achrya
    Options
    I feel so lost. I was always too poor to play wow so I did runescape instead. also, I read this article about how people were selling their things for more wow time like they were addicted to crack or something and I decided it was a bad idea for me.

Yeahhhh. If you let it WoW will eat your life; I sometimes delay eating for hours to play. It can get ugly. When a raid is really going and progression is being made/that boss kill is only a few percentage points from going down and I just need to pump out a LITTLE MORE HEALING I basically forget I'm an actual person with actual needs like food and water and fresh air.
  • whierd
    Options

-DC

I feel you here. The guys I tend to be attracted to are broke, and I end up being the breadwinner. That's how it was for 90% of my marriage (which ended). The last guy I dated was the one exception- he actually made a ton of money- but I found that he was wayyyy overly fixated on it. Such a turn off.

I think financial responsibility is important.
  • whierd
    Options

There is no time for eating when you are raiding.

Or sleeping. And bathroom breaks only after wiping.
  • Achrya
    Options

Nagas! I've said for years that nagas and centaurs should be races. IT WOULD BE AMAZING.

OMG this exactly!!! Why do you not work for Blizzard. All I've ever wanted to be was a pony or those cat people in Udlum.

And in for cat people in Uldum! I like my animal races Tauren? Love! Pandaren? Love! Space Goats? Yes please! Wor...actually no, screw the derpy faced wolf people. No love.

LOL @ derpy wolf people hey I love my Hunter. She grew up from a rough life, her mother passed when she was very small, raised by her loving but poor father, on the dying plains of Westfall until she was bit by what she though was a rabid wolf...

Then I have my Monk Panda, my Shaman Cow girl, I really should do the space goat maybe I'll kill off the human priest and do a goat priest.

I just could never get past those big weird eyes. I wanted to love them, but I just couldn't.
  • TheSlorax
    Options

-DC

I think financial responsibility is important.

it is. I don't need someone to make TONS of money, or even more than I make - I usually date older but I make great money for my age. I would like someone with a job who pays all their own bills though. that's a non negotiable.
  • whierd
    Options
    I dated a girl that I ended up supporting financially. Was not a good feeling.