Why water is making you fat

Options

Replies

• kgerm317
    kgerm317 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Please tell me vodka is a-okay! Or is it unsafe because it is also clear and wet? Oh my god, how far down does the rabbit hole go?!

Vodka is extremely beneficial. Alcohol is very strong and the calories can't swim in it so they die.

My life has improved drastically since reading this!! I have found HAPPINESS!!!!
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I drink queso...from my favorite Mexicano spot and I'm fit as a fiddle ;) Ohhh and Dark chocolate has giving me that itty bitty waist and big ole booty and completely erased all cellulite! Wuh whut!
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Does coffee have the same effects as water?

In for all the sciency stuff!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Please tell me vodka is a-okay! Or is it unsafe because it is also clear and wet? Oh my god, how far down does the rabbit hole go?!

Vodka is extremely beneficial. Alcohol is very strong and the calories can't swim in it so they die.

That's some solid sciencing right there. Finally a study I can get behind!
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I don't have a problem I can quit water whenever
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Does coffee have the same effects as water?

In for all the sciency stuff!

You'll be fine with coffee as long as it's not decaffeinated...the stronger the better. As we all know, caffeine holds on to those water molecules tightly so they can't split to make air fat. That's why so many superb over the counter weightloss supplements are high in caffeine...it works!
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I have literally never heard this before.

me neither
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options

me neither

Then you should be glad I am here to drop these phat science beats
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options

me neither

Then you should be glad I am here to drop these phat science beats

Let the beat drop
  • Red_Dwarf74
    Red_Dwarf74 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've lost 94lb's and increased my water Intake drastically so should I stop drinking water and become dehydrated and die? No I didn't think so either.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    I've lost 94lb's and increased my water Intake drastically so should I stop drinking water and become dehydrated and die? No I didn't think so either.

Don't sell that snake oil here sir.
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    That doesn't even factor how flamable you are with all that hydrogen inside of you.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    That doesn't even factor how flamable you are with all that hydrogen inside of you.

Dont light a match there is water everywere man lol
  • losing4799
    Options
    Wtf is happening in here

Motherf*ckin science
    lol
  • Mutant13
    Options

No that isn't a problem because fire burns calories.
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    cheers_zpse7965e93.gif
  • desertSNOUT
    Options
    inb4 Flouridated water
  • thesevolatiletimes
    Options
    Do you guys know that 100% of people struggling with obesity drink water? The numbers don't lie. Water can only be made safe by mixing it with slim fast

NO. You got it all wrong! 100 % of people struggling with obesity drink water.......but water can only be safe if you mix it with Slim Fast, AND drink 5,000 gallons of diet Coke a year while eating out at McDonalds. Without that diet Coke, the Slim Fast and water are just lyke, ~not absorbed~. ;D
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options

You would be interested in my new book 'Helium Makes You Lighter-The Tapeworm Diet.'

OK ... you just made me spit my Oatmeal all over the table.

I am warning you .. if you do a "heavy" metals thread on Mercury, Plutonium, and Cobalt i will officially lose it LOL!

(Anyone with a name with Mutant" in it has got to be funny!)
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    bahahahaha you are freaking hilarious..

I believe I am safe as I combine whiskey with my water to get rid of the chemicals....