Why water is making you fat

Options
12346»

Replies

• susieoj
    susieoj Posts: 181
    Options
    This thread has made me very happy lol... Thanks for the morning amusement, if only people realized how many of the threads on here we're equally ludicrous :)
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Do you guys know that 100% of people struggling with obesity drink water? The numbers don't lie. Water can only be made safe by mixing it with slim fast

NO. You got it all wrong! 100 % of people struggling with obesity drink water.......but water can only be safe if you mix it with Slim Fast, AND drink 5,000 gallons of diet Coke a year while eating out at McDonalds. Without that diet Coke, the Slim Fast and water are just lyke, ~not absorbed~. ;D

i only thought water was safe if you blend it with ketones..?
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    stupid. That is all.
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options

Now, I'm much more smarter at sciencing than all of you people

this. and i love you
  • Christina8585
    Christina8585 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    what if I sub water with beer???:drinker:
  • rgunn02
    rgunn02 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    That doesn't even factor how flamable you are with all that hydrogen inside of you.

^LOL^
  • RobbinRL
    Options
    'Much more smarter' is a term used in the academic community meaning I am better a doing smart and sciencing with my brain than you are because you are stupid

YA WHATEVER. I drink water and lot of it, imagine that AND I'M NOT FAT. I think you need more to do that's what I think.
  • RobbinRL
    Options
    I'm going to start drinking helium, if my insides are like that of a balloon.

You would be interested in my new book 'Helium Makes You Lighter-The Tapeworm Diet.'
    "Tapeworm Diet.....???" ARE YOU SICK? I certainly think so.......OMG.
  • losing4799
    Options
    I think my company are pumping artificial Air Fats into the air conditioning system.

Are you employed by Satan by any chance...:devil: