8 progression picks of 85 pounds lost.

Options

Replies

• MadisunX
    MadisunX Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good job. What exercise did you do for your abs?
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    OH MY!! YOWZA!!! Incredible job...and you look GREAT!!
  • brdnw
    brdnw Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Good job. What exercise did you do for your abs?

i recently started doing about a 30 min ab workout every other day, and i just finished it now, and this is what i did and about what i usually do.

Tons of sets of hanging leg raises, i'm to the point where i can bring my legs up above my head to my hands, so i do it that way until i can't then i just do regular hanging leg raises, i'll do multiple (3-5) sets of bicycle, leg lifts, i really like laying on my back and brining my legs above my head and then bring them down super slow and stop and hoold at like a 45 degree angle. I take a dumbbell (50 lbs or so) and lean to a side and back up to do my sides, i do these things called suit cases, where it's like doing a setup but you bring your legs up and your body, so basically you're bringing your knees to your chest when you get to the top where you make a V, i'll do minute+ long planks, all my planks i did today with 1 foot off the ground, then i did planks with 1 foot off the ground and the other on an excercise ball (so my feet were a bit higher and less stable then normal), sometimes during my planks i'll do the push up thing where you lift yourself up and back down by altnernating your hands, and that's about what i did today
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Would.
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    thank you all for your comments, i'm really excited to see what it will look like when i get to 190 and then my final goal of 180.

Well done mate. How tall are you? Based on how you look now, I can't see why you would want to be 180.
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    awesome, how long did it take?
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Damn! You look fantastic!
  • brdnw
    Options
    thank you all for your comments, i'm really excited to see what it will look like when i get to 190 and then my final goal of 180.

Well done mate. How tall are you? Based on how you look now, I can't see why you would want to be 180.

I'm 6'2, and 15% bodyfat, and if i weigh say 200, that means I have 30 pounds of fat, so if i had no fat i'd be at 170, and then i want to be like 8% bodyfat, so 170*1.08 would put me at 183. So that's how i'm approximating my goal.
  • brdnw
    Options
    awesome, how long did it take?

The 285 picture was 3 years ago, the 260 one was last december.
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Love how it looks like your more confident with each new picture . Great job!!!!
  • JerseyGirlinTN
    JerseyGirlinTN Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just.... WOW!!!!
  • danprin1
    danprin1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow you look hot!!!
  • seanevan10
    seanevan10 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    WOW. And to quote one of my favorite shows "He had these muscle thingies…I don’t know what those are called but they make smart girls stupid ." You have that man. Good job!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Holy wow... I think I just got my first real hot flash ~lol~!!!! That is an amazing tranformation, congratulations on a job very well done :drinker:
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Wow, looking good!!
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Damn, nice!
  • Buckeyegirlbritt
    Options
    Yowzers! Some serious hotness.
  • EleanorForsyth
    EleanorForsyth Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    those v lines!
  • IronMikeFox
    Options
    Impressive as hell dude!!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • FeelingLessChubby
    FeelingLessChubby Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    wow, you come here often? :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!