GREAT work :)
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Hottie much? Incredible.
  • brdnw
    brdnw Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    What kinds of worksouts were you doing at 285?

At 285 I was doing absolutely nothing, I started n told myself to get into it I would lift every single day and didn't focus on any cardio or much diet, I just did lifting to introduce the new lifestyle and then once it became routine I eventually added some cardio n then started working on my diet

What type of lifting?

Also, you look AMAZING... You have a beautiful face too.

thanks when i started i told myself i'd lift every single day, and so i go every day i split it up as chest/triceps, back/biceps, legs/shoulders and then recently i do a seperate workout just abs about every other day. I lift for a long time, i do lots of sets of low reps, so like if i'm curling dumbbells i'll do like 12 sets of 3 reps of heavy weight, and i pretty much apply that to all my routines. I usually am at the gym for about 90 minutes a day and then i do HIT cardio 4-5 days a week and then my ab workout is about 30 min or so, and i play in 2 vball leagues, so thats some light cardio that i get too
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Holy YUM! I mean, great job, OP!!! :drinker:
  • TinyTeTe
    TinyTeTe Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    What kinds of worksouts were you doing at 285?

At 285 I was doing absolutely nothing, I started n told myself to get into it I would lift every single day and didn't focus on any cardio or much diet, I just did lifting to introduce the new lifestyle and then once it became routine I eventually added some cardio n then started working on my diet

What type of lifting?

Also, you look AMAZING... You have a beautiful face too.

thanks when i started i told myself i'd lift every single day, and so i go every day i split it up as chest/triceps, back/biceps, legs/shoulders and then recently i do a seperate workout just abs about every other day. I lift for a long time, i do lots of sets of low reps, so like if i'm curling dumbbells i'll do like 12 sets of 3 reps of heavy weight, and i pretty much apply that to all my routines. I usually am at the gym for about 90 minutes a day and then i do HIT cardio 4-5 days a week and then my ab workout is about 30 min or so, and i play in 2 vball leagues, so thats some light cardio that i get too

Wow, that's a lot. I hope you can keep it up! Either way, you are officially drool worthy.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job :flowerforyou:
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing transformation!
  • yoji02
    yoji02 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You have gone from not to hot. Well done, you must feel amazing!!!!! x
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Great work! :smokin:
  • samuelsson
    samuelsson Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    *fans herself*

(Oh, and yeah, AWESOME work.)
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Yum!:devil:

Oh, I mean great job!
  • emmawoolf84
    emmawoolf84 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Incredible transformation! *Whistles*
  • georgesanchez7737
    Options
    3 years, definitely inspiring, I am super exited to see that a six-pack is reachable!!!

I am going to hit the gym tonite for sure, thanks again for the inspiration and congrats on the discipline shown!

u FKN Rock!!!
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Why, hello there..

THIS
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    holy sheeeeeeeeeeeet....just amazing! dayum. :smokin: fantastic work!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    good work!!!
  • purple180
    purple180 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job!
  • rodaviarocket
    Options
    you give me more courrage bro.:smile::happy:
  • rodaviarocket
    Options
    hope u will add me and give me ur secret to have a good body bro thanks
  • kimmysueneal
    kimmysueneal Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Holy Mother of Muscles Batman!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!