Are u aware of BB hip thrusts work glutes more than squats?

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    crazy-goat-o.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    crazy-goat-o.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jstarz002
    Options
    Who cares about what me and Adam said about starting at 70 lbs?

If you watch Bret Contreras video on youtube he actually tells people to start with body weight. What I stated was only my opinion and nothing else. FOR ME, starting with 95 lbs was right. For me 135 lbs with good form now almost feels like air. I am not exaggerating; after going really heavy it feels super light.

Do whatever you want but eventually you will want to push yourself. Too many people are just going through the motions and you can tell. If you are doing the same weight after a month then you are not pushing yourself..... I can be as judgmental, critical as I like... I don't need someone's permission. My thoughts are my own.

If it takes you a month to get from body weight to a 25 lbs hip thrust then that is not normal. Sorry.
    do you realize no one asked YOU to be the judge of how hard they are/ are not working? Get over yourself. You DO NOT know everything.

No one asked me but I still have the right to judge... I judge people every freakin day... Most people judge others either consciously or even unconsciously. There is no law against it. No one has to ask me to be the judge of anything; I do it of my own free will :) I have every right to; it's a free country.

It doesn't matter if no one asked me to be the judge of how hard they are working.... Do you think i need their permission? lol... My thoughts are my OWN. I'll judge and criticize whomever I want....
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

If you watch Bret Contreras video on youtube he actually tells people to start with body weight. What I stated was only my opinion and nothing else. FOR ME, starting with 95 lbs was right. For me 135 lbs with good form now almost feels like air. I am not exaggerating; after going really heavy it feels super light.

Do whatever you want but eventually you will want to push yourself. Too many people are just going through the motions and you can tell. If you are doing the same weight after a month then you are not pushing yourself..... I can be as judgmental, critical as I like... I don't need someone's permission. My thoughts are my own.

If it takes you a month to get from body weight to a 25 lbs hip thrust then that is not normal. Sorry.
    do you realize no one asked YOU to be the judge of how hard they are/ are not working? Get over yourself. You DO NOT know everything.

No one asked me but I still have the right to judge... I judge people every freakin day... Most people judge others either consciously or even unconsciously. There is no law against it. No one has to ask me to be the judge of anything; I do it of my own free will :) I have every right to; it's a free country.

crazy-goat-o.gif
  • PikaKnight
    Options

It doesn't matter if no one asked me to be the judge of how hard they are working.... Do you think i need their permission? lol... My thoughts are my OWN. I'll judge and criticize whomever I want....

reverse-1291371993_cartman-whateva-i-do-what-i-want.gif

judy1.gif
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

lol okkkkk:yawn: :yawn:

done here.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

You're fun
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    You people will fight over anything.

What do you mean YOU people?

What do YOU mean YOU people?

448x249px-LL-3dd0d362_what-do-you-mean-you-people-tropic-thunder-movie-1309633407.jpg
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    eplmbn.jpg
  • zombiesalad
    zombiesalad Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lic7zaNNkQ1qabm5vo1_500.gif
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    16hkvmh.jpg
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    bump to see how this thread ends......:laugh:
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options

cartman-ill-do-what-i-want.gif
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    16hkvmh.jpg

tumblr_m5ozdb2JLO1qcwic6.gif
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    amanda-bynes-judge.gif?w=640&h=438

dDgTQ71.gif
  • abberbabber