Skinny/Fit people trying to have Fat people problems

Options

Replies

• She_Hulk
    Options
    I used to be fat...sometimes it takes awhile for perceptions of yourself to change. Some days I feel fit and awesome...other days I feel like my old fat self and that's what I see in the mirror...so some fit and "skinny" people still do have fat people problems.

This pretty much sums it up for me, too.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Honestly OP what you should do instead of complaining about so called fat people problems, is send Mr. Six Pack a friend request and see what's he's doing to become and stay Mr. Sixpack I find in life that if you surround yourself around successful people you will find yourself being successful.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I have issues, I know.

The example I gave was one issue.

I'm going to go talk to my shrink now.

I realize that these days that we can't rant. So I should go talk to the shrink rather than publicly stating my opinion.

Oh no, do not make this an everyone ganged up on my post. You personally called someone out and now you want to feel wronged? You were in the wrong assuming that other people don't have issues with their bodies regardless of how YOU think they look. Next time make a general statement not calling anyone out in particular it's rude!!
    tumblr_mtsab6cEuU1sj3oxho1_250.gif
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite post ever on these boards. HAHAHAHA
    Look, if you're fit or skinny quit trying to have fat people problems. Just sayin'.
    ~a fat man
  • NetmanNH
    Options
    Troll
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I've gone from over 400 pounds down to 190. Been at 185 to 190 for over a year now. I still have to tell myself that I can fit into smaller clothes, sit in those plastic lawn chairs or no longer worry about the things I couldn't do because of my weight. I have a feeling that since I have been overweight for 49 years it might just take another 49 before I no longer feel like I have fat people problems. The weightloss group of people on Facebook that have also lost significant weight feel the same way.
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I love skinny girls who complain about wearing the next size up. "Ugh! I'm so fat, I have to get a size six jeans instead of a size four." If I could squeeze into a size six, I'd celebrate with half a cake, because I have actual fat person problems- like celebrating a loss with food.

I can wear a size 6 jeans, if I cut off each leg and use as arm warmers
  • kehlinger
    Options
    Never posted here before but I am "thin" but was a fat kid for a several years. Some of us never really get past the body image
    issues or at least I never have. That said I never like to see any man running shirtless because I always wonder WHY do that?
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    centre-of-the-universe1.jpg

:drinker:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I have issues, I know.

I realize that these days that we can't rant. So I should go talk to the shrink rather than publicly stating my opinion.

It might be better. That way your shrink can help you deal with your issues and help you realize and stop projecting those issues on other people. :flowerforyou: Best of luck in getting healthy physically and mentally!
  • xRiverX
    xRiverX Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Is this about Pen!s size?
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Is this about Pen!s size?

It's always about penis size
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I have issues, I know.

You can rant. You just need to realize that everyone else can, too, and their rants might be about your rants.

I'm the stereotypical "size six complaining that the size fours don't fit" girl. And you know why? Because no matter who you are, what you look like, how big or small you are, you want to achieve your goals, even if those goals seem stupid to others, and when you don't, you're disappointed.

That holds true for EVERYONE.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    DUDE! Get over yourself! Work it!
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Is there a Mrs. Six-Pack...? :love:

Back off Sister.... I saw him first.

:sad: :drinker:

If he's in to running, a sloth and a mouse potato might not be his ideal partners! :laugh:
    Ummm.... Mr Six Pack.... I didn't see a response regarding if you're single... :love: :flowerforyou:

He may be a bit afraid to answer, since he's being pursued by a mouse potato, and a sloth who is apparently unsure about his sexual orientation....

question-mark-200x200.jpg
  • xRiverX
    Options
    dude yeah man relax get laid have fun dont see a shrink waste of money,add me if you want,we have a good laugh when we blow out :) lol
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I love skinny girls who complain about wearing the next size up. "Ugh! I'm so fat, I have to get a size six jeans instead of a size four." If I could squeeze into a size six, I'd celebrate with half a cake, because I have actual fat person problems- like celebrating a loss with food.

Really?? So, because I'm here to get back down to a 2-4 because I'm now a size 6 makes my issues any less relevant than yours? Let's try being supportive of everyone, no matter what their size.

Just because you can see someone's size does not mean that you can see the size of their battles. Grace and courage know no size.
  • xRiverX
    Options
    Blow out is once every 3 weeks and we eat over 3000 cals for the day my bro was touching 4000 cals last night im gonna beat him next week - blow outs are not for the faint hearted we go back to normal eating for the following 3-4 weeks etc

Im on maintain weight my bro is on deficit weight loss and doing great! in fact open invitation to guys who get abit effed off with cals restriction :)

mr six pack need not apply lol just kidding lol
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    For instance: one guy on here, who is really fit, 6 pack and all, is asking if he should run shirtless or not.

I'm fat I would never think of running shirtless.

So, why make fat people feel bad when you question your six pack body to go on a shirtless run?
    Something to consider. Peoples insecurities are their own.
    I'm sure Mr. Six pack meant no disrespect.

Just because you think Mr. six pack is in great shape and could get away with running shirtless, doesn't mean Mr. six pack sees it that way.

Stop making so much sense damn it!
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options

Hi. I'm Mr. Six pack from the other thread you are talking about. Until the last couple of years I have always been in the extremely overweight/obese category. I apologize for making you feel bad or what you would consider fat shaming. This was nowhere close to the purpose of the thread. My body is relatively new to me and I'm still trying to find my bearings with it after all the hard work I put in. Until recently I was shy to even take my shirt off at the beach or a pool. This is all new to me and I thought my question was valid as to what is acceptable and not douchy to do. You will have to excuse me while I learn.

So Mr Six Pack is a measured, calm, rational man with self-awareness, bags of humility AND a six pack? Is that even possible? :love:

Yep, is this real life?