Weight loss help

Options
123457»

Replies

• natalia616
    natalia616 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I do go to the bathroom very often... I think my body may have just gotten used to consuming few calories...
  • animallovertoo
    Options
    Did not look at her profile. Does she do any exercise? I know I seemed to plateau at 30lbs. Even though I do quite a bit of walking, I started doing Aerobics for an hour about 5 or 6 times a week. 600 calories is a starvation diet. I don't know if I would have the energy to exercise on only 600 calories a day but I think she needs to up her calories and exercise.
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 5ft 9.5 and 146lb I too stopped losing weight for a month and I was eating 1300ish a day. I've just upped to 1600 calories a day and this morning the scale is down 1/2 lb. I know it's not much but it's in the right direction (I admit to worrying that I'd start gaining) and I'm feeling much more satisfied. I don't know how you can have coped on 6-700 calories a day. I am now looking at using weights to get that muffin top thunder thighs off. I expect to get down to 140 but I don't think I could keep going any lower than that. Perhaps we could work on this together...friend me if you want :flowerforyou:
  • natalia616
    Options
    I do exercise... I used to exercise more, but now I have much less time... I exercise twice a week minimum ... Treadmill 35 min at an average pace of 4.7mph and then I do some weighted crunches maybe 20 of those depends how Im feeling.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Im hoping to get rid of the muffin top I have.... Just because Im within a healthy weight range does not mean I do not need to lose any weight... And before, no one said that I would only gain water weight but that I would completley rebound.

You want to know what cuts fat? Weight lifting. Lift heavy and love the results! Weight loss doesn't automatically mean fat loss.
  • Stage14
    Stage14 Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    OP, firstly sorry about the behaviour of some of the users on here towards you. Early conclusions about you have been reached in the absence of data merely for the purposes of drama and confrontation. It's not just you it happens all the time. Embarrassing. Report any insulting posts to the mods and also the 'ignore' button sorts them out a treat. :wink:

If you start logging your food, every little bit, you'll soon be on your way. Your goal is fine, it's in the healthy BMI range for your height. You don't have much to lose so it might be an idea to try TDEE-10% or set MFP to a 0.5lb loss.

As others said - exercise is a great way to tone up. Good luck! :smile:

Not one person here criticized her weight loss goal. We just advised her to change her daily calorie goal.

Eta: oh, and we did say that it sounded like she was looking for body recomp more so than weight loss. But we didn't tell her her weight loss goal was bad.
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Where is the moderator?
  • natalia616
    Options
    Why...